Game #12 P.B. - #6 Texas @ Texas Tech, 8pm, ESPN (Tech's Second Super Bowl of the week)

Js1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yeah, I don't know why you would change the defense. 

They've hit 3 or 4 prayers from 3. Texas is letting them shoot from 3 because they're a terrible 3 point shooting team and none of these shots look good other than a couple. 

Yeah, there isn't a ton of wide open looks. Just crazy shots going in. The allowed offensive rebounds and inability to get a clean look on the other side are more concerning. Bishop doesn't serve a purpose right now. 

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yeah, I don't know why you would change the defense. 

They've hit 3 or 4 prayers from 3. Texas is letting them shoot from 3 because they're a terrible 3 point shooting team and none of these shots look good other than a couple. 

Everything you said is true but you left out the bullshit tech Lubbock factor where their shit players go supernova against us and do jack shit rest of the season 

It's real. 

17 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Just like our women against ISU earlier tonight. I'm not enjoying watching all these miracles by the opposition. 

Now, you know Texas is just a big target for all of the other teams….always have been…love to beat us…meaning we just have to overcome the other team on the road….not an easy thing to do when nobody is cheering for you.

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Gotta admit … I’m glad I don’t remember last year’s Conference Frosh of the Year.  That way I’m not as disappointed to see how far he’s tumbled.

He def won’t be here next year. I don’t see why he’d stay