Texas vs KU, Big XII Tourney Title Game- today at 5pm, ESPN

shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I’d guess attendance in OKC and Dallas sucked. KU and ISU travel every single year 

3 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Did you ever go to it when it was in Dallas? Was a fucking joke compared to attendance/atmosphere in KC….

Saw it mentioned on Twitter yesterday—it was in Dallas and OKC when Tech and Baylor sucked. Both those teams travel now, and so would Houston. It should be rotate.

This is what I will like about the SEC. They usually rotate it, although Nashville has been their favorite at 6 out of the last 11 years.

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Saw it mentioned on Twitter yesterday—it was in Dallas and OKC when Tech and Baylor sucked. Both those teams travel now, and so would Houston. It should be rotate.

This is what I will like about the SEC. They usually rotate it, although Nashville has been their favorite at 6 out of the last 11 years.

Yeah and they’ve got a deal to keep it there through like 2035…

53 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Have we ever beat KU twice in a season? 

Yes. we swept them in Shaka's last year. And back before we played them in 2 the regular season games, I believe Barnes beat KU at home during the regular season and then again in the tourney during his early years on the 40. 

1 minute ago, LonghornSean said:

Every ESPN broadcaster is required to mention where players transferred from at least five times a game.

How about they mention that he made a great move coming to Texas along with Allen, Rice, Bishop and Hunter.