I fucking love this team.

Beau Vine

It’s not just the circumstances of their coach getting shitcanned early in the season. I really love the personalities. These guys have grown throughout the year and their confidence and chemistry have really taken off and shined in postseason play, more so than what I remember from most past Texas teams that made it to the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight.

And I love tits. 

Edited by South Austin
  • Drool 1

Our program may be Elite 8, but those tits are 10's.  Which I guess makes 'em 20's.  Which is what we'll beat Miami by tomorrow.  WE RIDE! 

Seriously, all the coaching bullshit threads aside...in the end...these guys have come together and in addition to being incredibly talented athletically, have played their fucking asses off and so damn fun to watch.  Beard, Terry, whomever.  These guys play for the man next to them and for the name on their chest.  This is a special team we will all remember like 2002-03, until we are very old Longhorns.  

speaking of ass, I like that you can see the bottoms of her cheeks through her thigh gap.  I appreciate attention to detail in both the female buttocks and collegiate hoops.

Just now, South Austin said:

It’s not just the circumstances of their coach getting shitcanned early in the season. I really love the personalities. These guys have grown throughout the year and their confidence and chemistry have really taken off and shined in postseason play, more so that what I remember from most past Texas teams that made it to the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight.

And I love tits. 

It jumped out at me last night how loose and how much fun these dudes were having right from the opening tip. Definitely a different vibe than deep runs under Barnes when it seemed Rick would have the team wound up tighter than his own asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Bishop, Carr, Rice, Timmy, Brock, Dylan...and even Hunter and Morris and Mitchell and the other guys. Love them all. It has been an amazing season from the opening tip in November. My favorite Texas basketball team since the 1993-1994 team.

Oh and fantastic tits as well.

Edited by Valmy77

45 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It jumped out at me last night how loose and how much fun these dudes were having right from the opening tip. Definitely a different vibe than deep runs under Barnes when it seemed Rick would have the team wound up tighter than his own asshole. 

Playing loose and confident vibe reminds me of a team vibe we had... back in the days.

VYTx.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

Probably Beard too. This team has really adopted Terry’s “so happy to wake up and be here” attitude. I think Beard would have slowly choked some of that out of this team and caused some / a lot of puckering with his coaching style.