2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

This offense is fucking embarrassing as fuck. I’m fully expecting a ranger sweep over this shitastic lineup. So fucking tired of seeing us with 1 hit through 5/6 innings every other game. 

The FO needs to be asked why some of these players are available to the field manager.

• Hook 'Em 3

I’m not understanding the bitching about the fucking lineup card? These guys fucking blow. Some of you act like we have .500 hitters just rotting on the bench. They all fucking suck except a few here and there and if we do score it’s from like 2 guys. I’d cut my left nut off to watch 4-5 guys consistently rake like the rangers are getting. 

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’m not understanding the bitching about the fucking lineup card? These guys fucking blow. Some of you act like we have .500 hitters just rotting on the bench. They all fucking suck except a few here and there and if we do score it’s from like 2 guys. I’d cut my left nut off to watch 4-5 guys consistently rake like the rangers are getting. 

At least three of our players who have a history of producing are injured.

5 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Anybody familiar with Dana’s career? Is he interventionist,  or more hands off? Is he still getting settled into the job? Surely, the stat nerds are bringing him analytics everyday that shit on Dusty’s lineups. 

This is his first GM job. His history is mostly in the scouting department.

• Hook 'Em 1

so yainer is a good defensive catcher, throws guys out, and our pitchers have a lower era throwing to him.

he's also one of the best hitting catchers the astros have had in the past 20 years.

he sat 3/4 games before today.

is he fucking dusty's wife?  or not fucking her enough?  i don't know the dynamics here.

• Drool 1