2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I know your type. You’d rather he fail so you’ll be right than succeed and help the Astros. And you’re not the only one like that in here. 

You don’t know shit. I don’t need to be a Jonathon Singleton fanboy to enjoy watching the Astros and hoping that that fatfuck gets lucky for us. Blindly cheering for everything about the team doesn’t make you a better fan, although that is your go-to maneuver. It simply makes you the simpleton that you are. 

Singleton will wind up where I said he would, and the Astros shouldn’t be in the position of having to both sign and then play that loser. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Arraez down to .363.  I was hoping he could take a realistic shot at .400 into September.  Just nearly impossible to happen in today's game.

Just now, Wishbone said:

Anyone have the stats on King Tuck’s bomb? Was in the shitter (yeah, I’ll head back in T8).

108/25/422

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wishbone said:

Anyone have the stats on King Tuck’s bomb? Was in the shitter (yeah, I’ll head back in T8).

Very far. Very good. Appeased the pharaohs 

Just now, Guadaloopy said:

Hunter may like the bullpen if he can pitch a couple of innings and vulture a W.  

Huston street 2.0

Jesus. Now the network is plugging another special on Jon Singleton? 

The dude took a great walk in Baltimore and he hit a couple of home runs off of pitching mistakes. 

I’m fucking tired of all this love. He’s like 2 for 14. 

Enough already. I know how long it’s been since he hit a home run. Last time he hit one his waist size was a 42. 

1 minute ago, dr99 said:

We have to win this game, because the Rangers are rolling again

It’s 3-0 last I saw 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

he’ll be in the line up Friday 

lot of people here will be missing his ass when he’s hitting a smooth .350 in sept and oct 

Zero chance 

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

he’ll be in the line up Friday 

lot of people here will be missing his ass when he’s hitting a smooth .350 in sept and oct 

And if those doctors come back and say there’s some inflammation still in his shoulder I’m going to firebomb their clinic. 

I've been critical of many hitters this year, but haven't really said anything about Bregman. Now batting. 249, which is pathetic. He hit .259, .270, and .242 the last 3 years. I rarely read any criticism about him, but those numbers send most hitters to the bench, or the minors. 

I've been critical of many hitters this year, but haven't really said anything about Bregman. Now batting. 249, which is pathetic. He hit .259, .270, and .242 the last 3 years. I rarely read any criticism about him, but those numbers send most hitters to the bench, or the minors. 
Don't worry he is playing himself out of being resigned. (Yes i know he still has 1 more year) His next contract money is slowly siphoning out to Tuckers offer

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

9C2B6B4C-9124-4A46-A7BA-A0D490943C19.gif.d3ae80e428d7f5a6d311dbea2ea7eabd.gif

.270 would have damn near led the league a few years ago

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

7th in baseball in 3B WAR, basically tied with Machado and Jung.  I wish he'd go back to hitting like 2019 too but you need to tap the brakes a little imo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1