2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Made a similar comment last night. Is it just me? Or are these games abnormally long? This shitfest isn’t even half over! And I’m old and need to go to bed!
It is the Red Sox way. Their fucking games have always been slow and long and it seems even the pitch timer can't fix it Last nights made it under 3 hours, but mondays was 3:12.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:
20 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:
Great catch by Chas and why Yordan should be a DH.

Except Chas shouldn't be playing LF he should be playing CF and Meyers should be on the bench

Well yes but I was speaking in more generic terms of having an athletic outfielder who can make inning saving and game saving catches and Yordan is a prototype DH. Left field will still need to be addressed next year. 

Damnit. Well top of the order in the 9th. Walk this bitch off.

Kalas mentioned Yordan and I was wondering if they could have had Yordan stand in the on deck circle or just grab a bat and helmet and stand at the dugout and make believe he might pinch hit…maybe get Jake a better pitch since they wouldn’t want to walk him and load bases for Yordan?