2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

28 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Astros fans getting ready to go into Dodgers Stadium be like: 

image.png.66f93c6bf5814d8014ce4a99c45d14c4.png

But for real if anyone is going to the games this weekend stay safe & keep your wits about you...

Not going, but will be watching.  

IMG_0788.gif

29 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Who cares even if that's the case as he will still have to accrue 172 days on the major league roster for one year of service time.

His future with Houston is already very much in doubt so I don't really see how the service time clock is that much of an issue.

I mean, we all know he's going to leave the organization as minor league free agent right?

• Hook 'Em 1

I literally told y’all what the moves would be and why and yet y’all argued with me and said I was  wrong/one thinking things. 
this was a no brainer. To not do it this way would be front office malpractice. 
Whitley still may well get transferred to the 60 day DL but it was never going to be before Urquidy and Brantley came back. 

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

He’s gonna fucking catch maldonado every mother fucking day for the rest of the fucking year isn’t he?  
Dubon 2nd, Julks 6th and Chas 8th?  Dusty is not a serious human being. 

I'm shocked Yainer is in the lineup.  Maybe Dana had a come to jesus meeting before these moves?

19 minutes ago, WBT said:

I'm shocked Yainer is in the lineup.  Maybe Dana had a come to jesus meeting before these moves?

I mean, even Dusty has to see without Yordan here it’s criminally asinine not to play Diaz somewhere every day. Rubber meets the road when Yordan comes back. 

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:
15 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:
This is going swimmingly. Not staying up late to watch this. Y'all get us a comeback. 

Quitter

Yea, I'm old and have had a couple of drinks. I'm gonna head to bed. Maybe I'll even get lucky. 

• Like 1