2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

5 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Are you on a Jomboy mailing list where he keeps feeding everyone his lies about Altuve and the non existent buzzer every year to keep his clicks up?

That was the weirdest fucking World Series in 2019 tho...

He hasn’t mentioned it once since that story broke, and his media company has done nothing but explode since then. No other baseball content creator does numbers even remotely close to his nowadays. Cry about it, pussy

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

He hasn’t mentioned it once since that story broke, and his media company has done nothing but explode since then. No other baseball content creator does numbers even remotely close to his nowadays. Cry about it, pussy

I like your sock/mini-me @BeardIP and his random gif response way better btw...

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

30 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Helo wants jomboy's baby not sure you will get much trying to bleed that turnip

It's just infuriating that enough turnip heads like Helo believe whatever that fat faced goomba Jomboy writes that Altuve is going to have a hard time getting into the HOF for doing nothing wrong. But you are right, wasted effort to try and change that now...

Back on topic, who's excited for Rangers bullpen game day?

To be fair, the whole Jomboy Media crew are extremely complimentary of the Astros and what they’ve done over the last 8 years. And their Talkin Baseball podcast is probably the best out there. There are very conscious about keeping their Yankee homerism confined to their to the Talkin Yankee podcast, which I’m sure Helo falls asleep to every night. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

It's just infuriating that enough turnip heads like Helo believe whatever that fat faced goomba Jomboy writes that Altuve is going to have a hard time getting into the HOF for doing nothing wrong. But you are right, wasted effort to try and change that now...

Back on topic, who's excited for Rangers bullpen game day?

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

JFC, someone plz IP ban Helo/BeardIP and get it over with. He's been the worst poster here for years.

for YEARZ! says the guy who joined 5 months ago with a sock, and now spams his cringe Cloakroom takes about Israel/Palestine so nobody associates them with this real name.

Sorry the Houston Astros are a team whose legacy, DESPITE all the wins and post-season success (of which some, has to be without cheating), is one of unrepentant cheaters. Literally not my fault. And I'm not going to stop rubbing it in, in a HATE thread. Cheater apologist.

The Houston Astros are the Jussie Smollet of baseball. Caught, admits it kinda but still tries to retain innocence, in the face of all evidence and knowledge to the contrary. 

Edited by BeardIP
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3
  • Drool 1

Just now, BeardIP said:

for YEARZ! says the guy who joined 5 months ago with a sock, and now spams his cringe Cloakroom takes about Israel/Palestine so nobody associates them with this real name.

Sorry the Houston Astros are a team whose legacy, DESPITE all the wins and post-season success (of which some, has to be without cheating), is one of unrepentant cheaters.

The Houston Astros are the Jussie Smollet of baseball. Caught, admits it kinda but still tries to retain innocence, in the face of all evidence and knowledge to the contrary. 

Kermit GIF

58 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Sorry the Houston Astros are a team whose legacy, DESPITE all the wins and post-season success (of which some, has to be without cheating), is one of unrepentant cheaters. Literally not my fault. And I'm not going to stop rubbing it in, in a HATE thread. Cheater apologist.

no one really gives a fuck dude but hey continue showing off your mental illness 

• Drool 1

3 hours ago, BeardIP said:

With all due respect:

IMG_20231019_175428.jpg

Edited by UTHornFan014
  • Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Hate said:

For the moron BeardIp, here you go.

http:// https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/oakland-as-pitcher-chris-bassitt-says-astros-werent-only-team-in-mlb-stealing-signs/amp/

deafdf7b1936ace708bd367d6dfc460d.jpg

Everyone was cheating. So shut the fuck up about it. Jesus fucking Christ you whine more than any poster not named Helobious.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

This is a hate thread you imbeciles. Do you see stupid incest-ridden okies come in to threads breathlessly defending why they stole land and are forever known as land thieves during hate week and on threads designated for hate?

Houston. Cheating. Like, love it or hate it, it's what most baseball fans outside of geographical pockets of Texas associate with the modern era Astros. 

Some of you sensitive idiots need the pixelated glasses dropping down and deal with it better. It ain't going away, cheater.

Congrats Rangers.... I haven't seen the shitbox lineup Dusty is going to post today but since Monty is a lefty we know Brantley won't be playing and he has a tendency to go super nutless when Verlander is on the hill so y'all have already won the series with Valdez blowing it all in Houston on Sunday #fml

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Congrats Rangers.... I haven't seen the shitbox lineup Dusty is going to post today but since Monty is a lefty we know Brantley won't be playing and he has a tendency to go super nutless when Verlander is on the hill so y'all have already won the series with Valdez blowing it all in Houston on Sunday #fml

The ol' reverse jinx.

Bold strategy Cotton.

I'll be there Sunday in person to watch the Rangers celebrate.

That's a full on direct jinx which undoes that reverse! ... or something.

Shit, I'm still reeling from the last two nights.

I fucking love/hate baseball.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

This is a hate thread you imbeciles. Do you see stupid incest-ridden okies come in to threads breathlessly defending why they stole land and are forever known as land thieves during hate week and on threads designated for hate?

Houston. Cheating. Like, love it or hate it, it's what most baseball fans outside of geographical pockets of Texas associate with the modern era Astros. 

Some of you sensitive idiots need the pixelated glasses dropping down and deal with it better. It ain't going away, cheater.

Hoes mad. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I missed this part. Do organizations claiming innocence often fire their manager and GM?

FYI you're arguing with a dude that has a room temp IQ, and probably barely graduated from high school in the valley.

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite

Honestly, as much as it pains me to admit it, even with the cheating Altuve is a HOF'er. If you were able to magically cherry pick out the stats and achievements of his cheating, he still has the resume. 

But he will rightfully be tarnished (outside of Houston) and it will be a stain he has to wear. That's gotta be good enough.

Edited by BeardIP

Just now, BeardIP said:

To quote the rocket surgeon huge brain we know as @Evil Bill Obrien, "Altuve is going to have a hard time getting into the HOF for doing nothing wrong."

Ahhh see I was also confused because you mentioned “evidence and knowledge to the contrary “. which has absolutely never been proven against Altuve. Write clearer, dipshit. 

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Ahhh see I was also confused because you mentioned “evidence and knowledge to the contrary “. which has absolutely never been proven against Altuve. Write clearer, dipshit. 

Is your position that the Astros were cheating, sure, but Altuve was the one guy who wouldn't dare deign to do so?

14 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

The ol' reverse jinx.

Bold strategy Cotton.

I'll be there Sunday in person to watch the Rangers celebrate.

That's a full on direct jinx which undoes that reverse! ... or something.

Shit, I'm still reeling from the last two nights.

I fucking love/hate baseball.

Thank 8lb 6oz baby Jesus your bitch ass will be there. Really wish you would hit G7 too the Astros need all the help you can lend them in that shitbox.

27 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Is your position that the Astros were cheating, sure, but Altuve was the one guy who wouldn't dare deign to do so?

Given his proclivity at GREATLY expanding the strike zone, combined with his home/road splits; yeah, there's a lot of fucking evidence that Altuve wasn't doing it.

In other words, with his swing first approach and almost zero regard for where the pitch is going  with regard to needing to cheat, would be  like accusing Howie Mandel of using too much hair spray.

Now don't your boys have some yards to mow or what the fuck?  Why are you here?

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

To quote the rocket surgeon huge brain we know as @Evil Bill Obrien, "Altuve is going to have a hard time getting into the HOF for doing nothing wrong."

Really doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that just because Altuve touched you and your puppet master Helo in your wrong place owning the Yankees going on 7 years (really 8+ because of 2015 lolz) it doesn't mean he did anything wrong...especially when your evidence against Altuve are lies spread by a fat faced goomba in New York named Jomboy...

5 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Really doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that just because Altuve touched you and your puppet master Helo in your wrong place owning the Yankees going on 7 years (really 8+ because of 2015 lolz) it doesn't mean he did anything wrong...especially when your evidence against Altuve are lies spread by a fat faced goomba in New York named Jomboy...

You and @Wilcox Cummingtonite are weaker than a plate of piss. How can you be bad at a thread of hate, I don't know, but here you two numbnuts are.

Frontline did a great treatment of this including the evidence, interviews of MLB officials who in the interest of completeness in the investigation opted to offer immunity to the players to get the story. Nobody's arguing he didn't cheat, they have video. 

1 minute ago, beer said:

Frontline did a great treatment of this including the evidence, interviews of MLB officials who in the interest of completeness in the investigation opted to offer immunity to the players to get the story. Nobody's arguing he didn't cheat, they have video. 

That's exactly what guys like @slorch and others are doing. Arguing he didn't cheat.

7 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

You and @Wilcox Cummingtonite are weaker than a plate of piss. How can you be bad at a thread of hate, I don't know, but here you two numbnuts are.

Well you got me there, hand up I forgot one of the most important rules of the internet (and life):

image.png.fdf6fe8221037188a94c65d82b7c1b73.png

Back on topic: Fuck the Rangers, Happy JV Day to all those who celebrate. Really looking forward to the Astros continuing to dominate the Rangers in Arlington and hope they can bring some of that sauce back home Sunday.

15 minutes ago, beer said:

That Frontline documentary also had a whole section about the Altuve buzzer conspiracy theory that Jomboy started and pretty much called it bunk/lies, yet that its really what got the Altuve hate started and has keep it persistent through the years since, all based on a lie. No one is booing Correa or Springer anymore, its all falling on Altuve because of that rat fuck Jomboy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

54 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Honestly, as much as it pains me to admit it, even with the cheating Altuve is a HOF'er. If you were able to magically cherry pick out the stats and achievements of his cheating, he still has the resume. 

But he will rightfully be tarnished (outside of Houston) and it will be a stain he has to wear. That's gotta be good enough.

The only place I ever see it brought up anymore is by thirsty, pussy ass Rangers fans like yourself.

Now go listen some more to Rhyner waxing nostalgic about Steve Buechele on your sports radio. Bitch. 

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

That's exactly what guys like @slorch and others are doing. Arguing he didn't cheat.

My argument is more of either ‘He didn’t need to cheat’ or ‘ he really sucks at it if he did, given the results’

Haters see what they want.  So do fans.

Edited by slorch