2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

24 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Post season play has been nothing short of amazing. They may not have flashy players (meaning well known to outsiders) but they’ve beyond exceeded my expectations. 

I get what you're saying, but the Rangers had 4 all star starter and 6 total. The starters were catcher, 3rd, SS, and Second. The first baseman wonthe silver slugger in 2022. If people don't know who they are to outsiders, that on MLB for sucking the red socks, yankees, and Ohtani's dicks on marketing.

Same could be said of the Astros, if it wasn't for the cheating thing, I doubt most people would know Altuve or Correa

Edited by Jameslaw121
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Jameslaw121 said:

I get what you're saying, but the Rangers had 4 all star starter and 6 total. The starters were catcher, 3rd, SS, and Second. The first baseman one the silver slugger in 2022. If people don't know who they are to outsiders, that on MLB for sucking the red socks, yankees, and Ohtani's dicks on marketing.

Same could be said of the Astros, if it wasn't for the cheating thing, I doubt most people would know Altuve or Correa

When I lived in Houston a while back it was the three B’s. The Rangers have been sort of wandering around for years. Everyone knows who Verlander is. And maybe Altuve. People just haven’t really paid attention to the Rangers which is fair. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

When I lived in Houston a while back it was the three B’s. The Rangers have been sort of wandering around for years. Everyone knows who Verlander is. And maybe Altuve. People just haven’t really paid attention to the Rangers which is fair. 

Good point about Verlander. Rangers have Seager and Semien.  That are #1 and #2 in bWAR. But you don't hear much about them on MLB network or ESPN. 

Also, loved the Killer B's back before they moved to the AL I half ass rooted for the Astros

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Good point about Verlander. Rangers have Seager and Semien.  That are #1 and #2 in bWAR. But you don't hear much about them on MLB network or ESPN. 

Also, loved the Killer B's back before they moved to the AL I half ass rooted for the Astros

Last cool thing I did  with my dad he diedin 2005. 19 years ago was attend an Astros game. Playoffs (not sure if right term?) They won. Walk off home run and hit it right over where we were sitting.  He bought me an Astros cap I still wear to this day. But he was always a Rangers fan. I just happened to be living in Houston and tickets at the time were cheap. 

image.jpg

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Seager is a superstar. He's as big a name as anyone on the Astros. 

That's what I'm saying. Seager is a superstar. But you wouldn't know that if you watched ESPN or MLB network. During the regular season the Rangers don't get alot of airtime. I guarantee that the non playoff teams of the Red Socks and Yankees, add in the Dodgers (swept in 3) have 10 times the promotion than the Rangers, Astros, and Diamondbacks. 

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I think it’s a sweep. 

She will see to it. Come hell or low water 

10 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Why is Halloween season Astro's favorite culinary season?

Reveal hidden contents

Because they are Cheaters, Cheaters, pumpkin eaters lol can't cheat your way out of this 0-2 hole suckas

Holy cringe Helo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Doesn’t sting as much knowing the Astros were cheating at that time. And they still couldn’t finish the job.

Are you on a Jomboy mailing list where he keeps feeding everyone his lies about Altuve and the non existent buzzer every year to keep his clicks up?

That was the weirdest fucking World Series in 2019 tho...