Austin's Domain North not a fan of darker tones

jimmyjazz

Land Rovers are kind of bad ass.  Sad that the Range Rover has become so twatified.  Apparently, even the twatified ones are very competent offroad.

I have to confess that I did not realize that the RR Sport was actually cheaper than a Range Rover.  I also did not realize that RR had not kept up with the pricing of Suburbans and Tahoes.  I had just assumed they were pushing/over 90-100K.

At LR, the Sport models are smaller versions of the original models so they’re cheaper.

On 6/28/2018 at 2:27 AM, po elvis said:

Never been to the dominion but this sounds exactly like la cantera in SA.

la cantera wishes it was the domain.

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Good move by Simon to publicize that they'll welcome the black and brown folk. 

death knell.  just wait til texas relays weekend.  there's a reason apple moved over to domain northside.  

Guest Lobo

So shoppers of color are still welcomed to be discriminated against at any of the other hundreds of Simon properties throughout the continental United States?

good to know 

On 6/29/2018 at 9:25 AM, BurntEyes said:

The issue with Range Rovers is maintenance. Do some searches, you'll see what I mean.

Otherwise, fuctionally, they are solid vehicles. However, there isn't anything they can do off road that a Taco or Land Rover can't. (Really a subject for a different thread)

Oh I am aware.  Funny thing, until they started getting twatified, they were grossly underpowered and using 40 year old engine designs. I learned that this was purposeful to ease repair and supply of spares in the bush. The more recent ones are a wild departure from their long time design philosophy.