2023 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I can't decide if I want to see aggy get blown out from the first inning or if I want them to lose on a walk off.

Do you not remember that elimination game against Indiana in our regional a few years ago when they gave up something like 9 in the first?

If not, it was way better than a walkoff, especially because you got all the texags threads pointing out that they won the game if you threw out the 1st inning.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Do you not remember that elimination game against Indiana in our regional a few years ago when they gave up something like 9 in the first?

If not, it was way better than a walkoff, especially because you got all the texags threads pointing out that they won the game if you threw out the 1st inning.

Like tonight, they subconsciously wanted to lose so as not to be eliminated by us

12 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I can't decide if I want to see aggy get blown out from the first inning or if I want them to lose on a walk off.

I just realized how to simplify this...

Do you like the roller coaster going forward or backwards?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I wonder if Schlossnagle is going to ask the umps to check Stanford to see if they're violating the NCAA's well-known No TShirts for Jerseys rule?

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

BV getting a little chippy. Must be on his 2nd bag of veggie straws. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3