2023 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Houston, UCF, and BYU are all programs that used to be pretty good that are in down years, and Cincinnati has had some good teams recently.  Outkick is reporting that UAz and Colorado are joining the B12, which I don't believe at all, but if it were true, AZ plus those 3 programs I mentioned first could be a damn good baseball conference.

I have trouble picturing Tadlock coaching at another school other than Tech.

Why not jump to SECSECSEC like Schlossnagle did as soon as Texas and Mobilehoma said they were leaving?

5 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

they're not "kids". The point about relievers is valid though.  I've watched CWS many times, not really interested in the earlier rounds, but playing 2 is overkill, school is over so no reason to stretch it out and even get better ratings. 

I get that they're over 18, but I went to a buddy's kids graduation party this weekend and I felt really creepy looking at the 18 year old girls there. 

I still did it, but felt bad doing so.

• Haha 2

Agree. With UT leaving, Tadlock has, by far, the best pedigree in the B12.

He did not have the tools, which was apparent all year, particularly after they lost 2 of their best 3 pitchers.

Tadlock has a program. It's the only sport Tech has that is actually a program. Tech is very aware of that. Them shitcanning Tadlock would be 10X worse than Leach, who never won shit, much as I loved the guy. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I wish squeeze play would just switch between games. I'm watching on my phone and can't really see shit when they have 3 games up there. 

agree. I want to like it, but just can't. It lacks cohesion. Watchability. Maybe it's the over reliance on 90's type ESPN catch phrases used over and over.  

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Wooo, we have a game-changer in the BV household...

My next-door-neighbor owns one of the awesome family Mexican restaurants in town, and his wife just brought me a 32-oz cup of menudo and a bag of tamales as thanks for me always dog-sitting their golden when they're working or dealing with kids.  

This is gonna give me such rancid gas that it will drown out my body odor.  Life is good.

You know if you were showered, she might have dropped a little something else off too.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Pretty sure that any decent female would run like hell if she came inside and found this:

20230605_144140.jpg

Gotta admit, when you said gamer chair I envisioned a Sybian.  Of course that could just be my fetish creeping put. 

1 minute ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

plus rep for the Julio's.

yes but the veggie sticks are pretty solid -1. Snack choices even out.... but there's also the wild card of what was in that bowl exactly? 

Berverage selection of Real Ale  and noncaloric DP is all +rep worthy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Underdog said:

Gotta admit, when you said gamer chair I envisioned a Sybian.  Of course that could just be my fetish creeping put. 

What are you talking about?

That's an Alabama sex chair if I ever seened one.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

yes but the veggie sticks are pretty solid -1. Snack choices even out.... but there's also the wild card of what was in that bowl exactly? 

Berverage selection of Real Ale  and noncaloric DP is all +rep worthy.

Pretty sure that's what's left of the menudo. I'd add a couple of points for that.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Pretty sure that any decent female would run like hell if she came inside and found this:

20230605_144140.jpg

Which one of the empty cans is the ash tray?

Because whenever I see a scene like that, 99% chance one of the empty cans is an ash tray.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Which one of the empty cans is the ash tray?

Because whenever I see a scene like that, 99% chance one of the empty cans is an ash tray.

Bzzt, I don't smoke, other than that vape pen, which was definitely not brought back from my trip to Seattle last month.

6 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

DP!

Penn still has a little magic.

That was Penn's Friday night starter against Auburn who came in with the bases loaded and got a popup and the dp.  I guess we'll see how much he has left.

• Drool 1