2023 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It really is one of the worst blown championships ever. 

Can't think of a worse college one.  The Rangers comes damn close for pros, but the catch that Cruz missed was tougher than a routine foul pop-up. 

The Falcons doesn't compare. That was a protracted collapse.  A single, simple missed moment is so much worse.

The Seahawks?  Someone had to make a play against a defense putting up a fight. Way different from a foul pop-up. 

The Red Sox? If Buckner makes the play, it doesn't end the game. So, no.

11 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Do you think Craig was just making shit up?

Uh….this morning on The Horn, 104.9 FM, Craig Way said that the selection committee would decide which team would host.   He said both Texas and aggy had good facilities and, regardless of the bids, the committee would make the call,

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Can't think of a worse college one.  The Rangers comes damn close for pros, but the catch that Cruz missed was tougher than a routine foul pop-up

The Falcons doesn't compare. That was a protracted collapse.  A single, simple missed moment is so much worse.

The Seahawks?  Someone had to make a play against a defense putting up a fight. Way different from a foul pop-up. 

It wouldn't have been if he had been playing back WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Can't think of a worse college one.  The Rangers comes damn close for pros, but the catch that Cruz missed was tougher than a routine foul pop-up. 

I don't know. The Seahawks one was really bad. 

There's obviously a ton in golf but that sport lends itself so much more to that type of thing. 

The UGA/Bama title game from... 2016? Was pretty bad for Georgia. 

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I was free and clear! I was living the dream! I was stripped to the waist eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!

That reminds me of that huge block of swiss cheese larger than a car battery at the Old San Francisco Steakhouse in bygone days.

• Drool 2

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Wow. These guys suck. How were they the #3 National Seed?

first rule of being a top 3 seed in Baseball.

Are you SEC? Y?  chance to be top 3 increased 90%.

second rule of being a top 3 seed in Baseball

are you in the top 3 of the SEC? Y? chances increased another 90%

Did you beat Texas? Y?

Top 3 guaranteed