Maryland Shooter CR Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

First police start getting murdered. Now journalists get murdered. Then politicians get murdered. 

Add that to all the horiffic financial raping done by trump and the previous 2 presidents before him that will never slow down and what you have is a recipe for American ruination.  

I regretfully salute our new Russian overlords on their victory. You correctly identified the idiots in America and used them to infect the nation with political AIDS

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don’t know if this guy was alt right or a Trump supporter but I know a lot of both are celebrating it on Twitter. 

Oh come the fuck on,  an extremely small minority of fucking psychopaths might be applauding this. You are a clown if you think "a lot" of trump supporters would be happy about this. Get a grip

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

So fucking dramatic. If a small minority of internet trolls affect you this much, life must be tough on you. 

No.  The internet trolls don't bug me.  Sure, they're a symptom of a much deeper illness, but they alone don't bug me.

Dead journalists and imprisoned kids separated from their parents do, though.  That's because I"m not a complete piece of shit, so I doubt that you and I can engage productively on this.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 7
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No.  Internet trolls don't bug me.

Dead journalists and imprisoned kids separated from their parents do, though.  That's because I"m not a complete piece of shit, so I doubt that you and I can engage productively on this.

Well you are overreacting to Twitter posts from a shooting, that ***gasp***, could have posted by Russian trolls to stoke division. And you are falling for it, what you are most of afraid of, you have now fallen victim to. 

FYI, crazy dem dude shooting at our congressman is not good either, but you dont hear me saying the country is on some path to hell because a whackjob shoots someone. Get real. 

Edited by Vince_McCoy_Williams
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Well you are overreacting to Twitter posts from a shooting, that ***gasp***, could have posted by Russian trolls to stoke division. And you are falling for it, what you are most of afraid of, you have now fallen victim too. 

FYI, crazy dem dude shooting at our congressman is not good either, but you dont hear me saying the country is on some path to hell because a whackjob shoots someone. Get real. 

The congressmen getting shot event was certainly a step on this shitty path.  That's the level of dialogue, understanding, and compromise we've got.  ZERO.  There are only those on "your side," and enemies.  That doesn't end well.  You can pretend otherwise.  Which makes you part of the problem.  

14 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm sure the violence against journalists has nothing to do with the President of the United States constantly having his crowds of thousands scream at the press in person. Unrelated.

I'm sure the thousands screaming at the press has nothing to do with the press screaming that child detention centers are concentration camps and the Trump administration is the Fourth Reich.  Irresponsible actions promote irresponsible reactions.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 11

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The congressmen getting shot event was certainly a step on this shitty path.  That's the level of dialogue, understanding, and compromise we've got.  ZERO.  There are only those on "your side," and enemies.  That doesn't end well.  You can pretend otherwise.  Which makes you part of the problem.  

I dont view you as an enemy! I see you as a fellow countryman and I have nothing but love in my heart for this country and it's people. We may disagree on how to get there but we all want to see America be great. 

I think that is your problem. You see Trump voters as irredeemable, or "pieces of shit," as you just put it. It allows you to enter into the deluded negative mindset known as Trump Derangement Syndrome, where you dehumanize us by thinking that we are racist "pieces of shit." You need some introspection. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

I'm sure the thousands screaming at the press has nothing to do with the press screaming that child detention centers are concentration camps and the Trump administration is the Fourth Reich.  Irresponsible actions promote irresponsible reactions.

"Deliver only the message I approve of, or face the risk of death.  It's your choice."

Fuck that.

And fuck you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Legitimately cannot even comprehend the evil one must possess to go on air and make a statement like that.

Fox News is a terrorist organization.

Good god. You are fucking psycho. Hannnity is a reactionary clown, like many other attention grabbing journalists. To classify Fox News as a terrorist organization just shows people you have a few screws loose. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

How can something that happened in June of 2018 cause something that's been happening since late 2016? Do libs influence right-wingers via time-warp?

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

You’re a fucking dunce

• Like 3

I dont view you as an enemy! I see you as a fellow countryman and I have nothing but love in my heart for this country and it's people. We may disagree on how to get there but we all want to see America be great. 
I think that is your problem. You see Trump voters as irredeemable, or "pieces of shit," as you just put it. It allows you to enter into the deluded negative mindset known as Trump Derangement Syndrome, where you dehumanize us by thinking that we are racist "pieces of shit." You need some introspection. 

I’ve seen hundreds of your posts on this site and the last. You, or at least the character you play online, are irredeemable. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
  • Like 1

If you are a reporter are not required to deliver only the message politicians approve of.   You are however required to deliver facts and to keep your own personal politics out of what you are presenting.  Otherwise you are not a reporter you are a propaganda spreader.  You are supposed to report what you know to be true, not what you believe to be true.  That is for editoral pages and internet blogs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm sure the violence against journalists has nothing to do with the President of the United States constantly having his crowds of thousands scream at the press in person. Unrelated.

Yep. i honestly worry for the safety of those journalists at Trump rallies. It's scary. The president is a worthless piece of shit for stoking it. He is not a good person.

....but us rationals know that.

5 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

If you are a reporter are not required to deliver only the message politicians approve of.   You are however required to deliver facts and to keep your own personal politics out of what you are presenting.  Otherwise you are not a reporter you are a propaganda spreader.  You are supposed to report what you know to be true, not what you believe to be true.  That is for editoral pages and internet blogs.

How about for  the PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES?  How about you, just for shits and giggles, apply that standard to HIM? 

God, you're fucking funny.  It's a good bit.  But nobody is buying that you're real.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

What media do you follow? I want to make sure that it's part of what I follow in hopes to provide the clearest image of truth. 

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I’ve seen hundreds of your posts on this site and the last. You, or at least the character you play online, are irredeemable. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You view other humans who simply have a different view of politics as "irredeemable." I hope you can find peace with your life at some point. It must be heard to carry that much hate and contempt in your heart. I truly feel sorry for you. 

11 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Cool story. Way to stay on topic 

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This country is fucking broken.  It was cracking for years and now it's in shards all over the floor.  I don't see how we come back from this.

This site needs a drama queen moji.   This country came back from a fucking civil war.  This country came back from the Great Depression.  This country came back from Pearl Harbor and 9/11.  This country has had four presidents assassinated and came back after every one of them.  Compared to all of that the current situation is nothing more than the World's Largest Outdoor Pissing Contest.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

How about for  the PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES?  How about you, just for shits and giggles, apply that standard to HIM? 

God, you're fucking funny.  It's a good bit.  But nobody is buying that you're real.

How about you calm down?  Put on your pussy hat, cuddle with your period pillow and scream at the sky.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 6

23 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

So you agree Fox News sucks and spreads propaganda? Glad we're on the same page. 

18 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

This site needs a drama queen moji.   This country came back from a fucking civil war.  This country came back from the Great Depression.  This country came back from Pearl Harbor and 9/11.  This country has had four presidents assassinated and came back after every one of them.

This is not the country that came back from those things.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

You view other humans who simply have a different view of politics as "irredeemable." I hope you can find peace with your life at some point. It must be heard to carry that much hate and contempt in your heart. I truly feel sorry for you. 

You're not irredeemable because of your personal politics, you're irredeemable because you have a big mass of pudding in your skull where your brain should be.

• Like 5

American journalists are bending over backwards trying to be accurate and truthful regarding this fascist piece of shit. They're constantly issuing retractions and apologizing every time they get something wrong. They write pathetic paeans to the idiot fascist's moron supporters in opiod-overdosed-and-forgetten nether-reaches of the nation.

The journalists are doing just fine. The talking heads are complete garbage, but the actual journalists are good.

• Like 1