American "Passport Bro" culture (because they can't get significant others here in America)

Pancho

14 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Some people just need to be reminded you’re not the best, but you’re the best that I can do.

Oh man, you really are the romantic archetype. No wonder you do so well with the ladies.

7 minutes ago, G650 said:

Oh man, you really are the romantic archetype. No wonder you do so well with the ladies.

I would be surprised if anyone on here loved their wife more than I love mine. She’s awesome and amazing and our relationship is great. 
We went in an rv with 3 kids around america for 6 months and she set up a sex tent everywhere along the way. I do just fine. She’s my partner and best friend and the love of my life. I sing her praises far and wide to everyone I know. 

23 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Any 7/7/7s in the heezy?

Only nba centers in that club man. 

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I would be surprised if anyone on here loved their wife more than I love mine. She’s awesome and amazing and our relationship is great. 
We went in an rv with 3 kids around america for 6 months and she set up a sex tent everywhere along the way. I do just fine. She’s my partner and best friend and the love of my life. I sing her praises far and wide to everyone I know. 

Dude. I have to preface this by saying I genuinely like you as a poster and think you are a good guy, seriously. But holy shit you are a beating sometimes with these exchanges. Your reply has literally nothing to do with my post man. What on earth did you think I was saying? I have no doubt you love your wife. The point is any non social weirdo would never dream of telling someone "you are the best I can do". Jesus.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, G650 said:

Dude. I have to preface this by saying I genuinely like you as a poster and think you are a good guy, seriously. But holy shit you are a beating sometimes with these exchanges. Your reply has literally nothing to do with my post man. What on earth did you think I was saying? I have no doubt you love your wife. The point is any non social weirdo would never dream of telling someone "you are the best I can do". Jesus.

You made fun of me for “how I do with the ladies”. That was literally a completely on target response to “how I do with the ladies”. 
also, as far as comprehension goes, I the totality of what you were replying to when taken as a whole I was  referencing the fact that  some lonely hearts need to be reminded of their choice being between that other person and loneliness. (my wife’s hideously ugly second cousin and the total and complete weirdo with a serial killer vibe)  I’d never advocate saying that to the person you are interested in because why?  
if I’m such a beating feel free not to respond to or engage me. You’ve been a total and complete dickhead to me for going on 2 pages now. 

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You made fun of me for “how I do with the ladies”.

At this point I'm just chalking it up to you not having any reading comprehension man, because that's not remotely what I said. Good day sir.

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You straight people are fucking weird. Making a contest out of nothing. Good lord, it’s boring 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You made fun of me for “how I do with the ladies”. That was literally a completely on target response to “how I do with the ladies”. 
also, as far as comprehension goes, I the totality of what you were replying to when taken as a whole I was  referencing the fact that  some lonely hearts need to be reminded of their choice being between that other person and loneliness. (my wife’s hideously ugly second cousin and the total and complete weirdo with a serial killer vibe)  I’d never advocate saying that to the person you are interested in because why?  
if I’m such a beating feel free not to respond to or engage me. You’ve been a total and complete dickhead to me for going on 2 pages now. 

In fairness to G650, you’ve been a total and complete weirdo for the past few pages. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I mean, are you like 6’6”+? I’m 6’2” and drive a Fit. I’ve been in the back of them and never had an issue. Great vehicles, they are much roomier than ostensibly bigger cars.

The first gen Fit in US market was a great product. 

3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

(my wife’s hideously ugly second cousin and the total and complete weirdo with a serial killer vibe)

What if it turns out the serial killer gene skips a generation and one of their sprog years down the road shoots up their school and sets a new record for a mass shooting?  You can take all the credit for that since Hideous Bertha and John Wayne Gacey would not have reproduced if not for your matchmaking skills. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/23/2023 at 10:10 PM, sidis said:

mine was not casual.  it was very boastful and purposeful...and it was extremely validating.

and we are long way from a cycle.  no corvettes, no raydog and his thai ladyboys, no abortion, no one telling anyone else they should kill themselves, no mention of hydraulics, and we haven't even gotten close to steering an argument regarding the absurdities of fundamentalist christianity into a metaphysical debate over axiom 3 of godel's ontological argument.

that said, we did get a mile long post from brisket and someone used the term "efficientnado" so we are well on our way.  but my key takeaways have actually been that 956 revealed to me the best idea i've seen in years...ghost writing this century's confederacy of dunces by aggregating all of wulaw's posts on this site and turning them into a novel.

I want to see you try to channel both Toole and Cormac McCarthy. 

“The fire snarled and popped like some living thing as the men squinted and stared into it as if to uncover its mystery.

How big is your dick asked the Mexican neighbor.

Over six inches said the brother.

You must be drowning in pussy said the Mexican and everyone was silent as the fire hissed and the men kept squinting.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I want to see you try to channel both Toole and Cormac McCarthy. 

“The fire snarled and popped like some living thing as the men squinted and stared into it as if to uncover its mystery.

How big is your dick asked the Mexican neighbor.

Over six inches said the brother.

You must be drowning in pussy said the Mexican and everyone was silent as the fire hissed and the men kept squinting.” 

This is getting close to masterful. Think we need a reference to a valve or Milwaukee to really nail the Toole. Or perhaps a letter threatening someone to be hung by their underdeveloped testicles. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have attempted to read their stories, but Good Lord these are just some awful human beings. Just some truly terrible guys from what I have tried to read of them.

I know that I might possibly wind up marrying someone that is not American, but that could be because I fell in love with the culture of Polynesia and its people when I was there. American women have been awesome, but I get all the career women (Doctors, Teachers etc.) that are more interested in settling down in the same place for the rest of their lives here on the mainland and that is decidedly not me.