Rarity: 335
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩
Play at:
https://immaculategrid.com
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

Spoiler

thought about alou but had not idea he played for PIT and thought about Bonilla but had not idea he played for the marlins.

Nor tejada for the royals. 

1808B4D0-41A7-404A-B67A-BBDA70656E4B.thumb.jpeg.d30ab5ede19c547079bef3f224979687.jpeg

Edited by UTexasFight

️ Immaculate Grid 122 8/9:
Rarity: 184
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:

Spoiler

image.png.c2982c643f946ec3c3fa61637d55ebb1.png

I totally screwed myself by picking Bonilla for the Marlin/Oriole when I could have easily just picked Jeff Conine and gotten Bonilla for the Marlin/Pirate. What the hell was I thinking?

Anyway nobody remember the old stars for the St Louis Browns except Orioles fans who see them in our record books. Nice to bring out Ken Williams.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm going to take a while today because I refuse to not have all black and white photos for the top two rows. 

Pretty sure everyone knows my top right square as I'm his #1 fan around here (I said what I said @Beau Vine).

Did y'all see that note that rate stats don't require qualifying numbers of PA/IP anymore? Dumb change, imo.

Edited by Huckleberry

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

So if it asks for .400 hitters for the Astros, I can pick John Paciorek?

Yep, as noted below. I think it's a dumb change but it gives people a chance to research those cup of coffee players who went something like 4-13 (or 3-5 in his case) and never played again. 

19 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Apparently Dontrelle Willis qualifies for the bottom right spot

Edited by Huckleberry

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Black and white wasn't happening. Stupid reserve clause. Need to research multiteam players from back then. 

Yeah. They had to be traded/sold to another team back then. And unless the team was really broke (like, say, the St Louis Browns) they weren't getting rid of their good players.

️ Immaculate Grid 125 9/9:
Rarity: 54
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

Well that was different...and easier I thought.  I did google that GG started in 1957 and SS in 1980.

Screenshot_20230805_082151_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4c6008ef0e0c906ddd4e5d93d7e233ed.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

️ Immaculate Grid 125 6/9:
Rarity: 344
🟩🟩🟩
🟩
🟩🟩
Play at:

Spoiler

I have a hole in my baseball knowledge for power hitters that hit for average, blowing 3 guessing in .300 column. The first because I really gotta stop doing this when I first wake up. Put Terry Pendleton in the .300/MVP Square because I didn’t notice the .300 “career” hitter.

pleased with my contrarion MVP/HOF answer though with all of offensive categories today.

17480A64-AE40-4984-8B11-3766AECBAEF2.thumb.jpeg.84f49620776f312bd7c30081346f3cdf.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

️ Immaculate Grid 125 9/9:
Rarity: 54
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Hide contents

Well that was different...and easier I thought.  I did google that GG started in 1957 and SS in 1980.

Screenshot_20230805_082151_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4c6008ef0e0c906ddd4e5d93d7e233ed.jpg

That’s a great middle row.

yeah. No more of this game for at least 2 hours after I wake up. No excuse for me not to get your middle left somewhere on my grid