What's happening in Iran?

Parliament

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my half-assed internet research the chopper that went down was a Fort Worth built Huey that is a civilian/comfort version of the whirlybirds our pappies flew in the jungle

55 years ago.
Is it ironic that Iranian leaders chant “death to USA” while they fly around in our old castoff shit? Couldn’t they buy some nicer shit from China?
For historic perspective this a car designed and built at the same time as the introduction of the Huey.
https://www.motortrend.com/features/ford-pinto/

That example of yours is 20 years too new.

Huey first flew in 1956.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Disgusting that the UN Security Council and the US representative stood up for a moment of silence for the Butcher of Tehran. They should stand in silence for the thousands of Iranians he has killed. How tone deaf is the UN when the people of Iran are celebrating that this cocksucker is dead.

Pretty ironic that you would use the term cocksucker as some kind of pejorative. 

13 hours ago, Deej said:

At least he'll have 72 virgins waiting for him.

source.gif

Seroiusly, I'll never understand that. Outside of being a teenager and being eager to fuck anyone who will let you, what sexually experienced adult prefers to fuck a virgin? That's got to take some serious, weapons grade level fucking insecurity. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pretty ironic that you would use the term cocksucker as some kind of pejorative. 

Seroiusly, I'll never understand that. Outside of being a teenager and being eager to fuck anyone who will let you, what sexually experienced adult prefers to fuck a virgin? That's got to take some serious, weapons grade level fucking insecurity. 

IN that culture, it's the 'ownership' aspect of it.  It's knowing that you were the first.  It's a form of emotional slavery/domination.  

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

IN that culture, it's the 'ownership' aspect of it.  It's knowing that you were the first.  It's a form of emotional slavery/domination.  

I mean I understand that, on an intellectual level. But good sex with a willing partner who know what they're doing is the fucking best. Even if you're a depraved piece of shit who wants chattel in real life, we talkin' 'bout HEAVEN. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Makes the conspiracy theory about this not being an accident blaze that much brighter…

...not the Eli Copter Mossad stupidity, but the internal Iranian power struggle where Khamenei's son would have a larger reason to support the President's death for his own personal/political gain.  

This could get interesting.  I wonder how much Khamenei senior knew or was involved.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, CHIEF said:

I always wondered what the 72 virgins did that was so bad, that they had to share one smelly ass goat herder for eternity.

CHIEF

23 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

What do Muslim women get when they die?

They’re women. Few men in their world give a fuck what they think. 

23 hours ago, tejas60 said:

Freedom

And this. 

12 minutes ago, ABSR said:

...not the Eli Copter Mossad stupidity, but the internal Iranian power struggle where Khamenei's son would have a larger reason to support the President's death for his own personal/political gain.  

This could get interesting.  I wonder how much Khamenei senior knew or was involved.

If this was that, there’ll be another revolution, another regime change, and it’ll be better for all of us. We will encourage the fuck out of and aid revolutionaries and we should.