2023 Fuck Fantasy Football

closetohumping

Yeah, Puka’s floor seems higher without Jimmy G throwing to Davante.
Looks like I get to enjoy a couple weeks off. Guy in second place lost so I have a 2 game lead now with one game left in season, plus I already have a first round playoff bye. Let’s see if K9 and ETN can find their mojo in the meantime.

Somehow, all 4 of my teams made the playoffs.

Two at 10-3, two at 8-5. Won 7 in a row after starting 1-5 in one.

I’m sure it will all fail spectacularly.

4 teams lol. I tried 2 once and could barely keep up.

Yeah, Puka’s floor seems higher without Jimmy G throwing to Davante.
Looks like I get to enjoy a couple weeks off. Guy in second place lost so I have a 2 game lead now with one game left in season, plus I already have a first round playoff bye. Let’s see if K9 and ETN can find their mojo in the meantime.

4 teams lol. I tried 2 once and could barely keep up.

It’s a lot, especially when on 3 different platforms.

3 is good. 4 is probably too much, but I’m a degenerate.

On 12/8/2023 at 7:47 AM, ztejas said:

Screenshot_20231208_094603_Fantasy.thumb.jpg.4948c6e550c9322c0863f06522222e05.jpg

marvin.png.2a133cb8f3c6378627f7330e0a071e37.png

So of course Derrick Henry will put up some horseshit 9 point performance now.

Playoffs started this week for my league.   Had zeke on bench all season. Wasn’t even sure why I continued to keep.  But damn son!! Found out Stevenson out and zeke work load was getting more lately.  I pulled trigger. I benched najee. I’m sittin happy. 

IMG_9976.png

IMG_9977.png

Got another blank from Noah Brown and probably am going to give up there. Even though I think part of my rationale was correct in that Jordan Addison is going to be a pretty touchdown or nothing choice moving forward.

Still managed to win - I have the most points scored and fewest points against in the league. I’m 12-1 and expecting to get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

Snuck my way into thee last playoff spot in my main normal league, and because of the back to back Mostert late TD's, I won my Vamp matchup and stole Hurts. All in all a pretty good night last night. I'm probably one and done in my main league, but I'm set up pretty well to win the vamp league as vamp. 

What a ridiculous week.  In the actual NFL, 8 underdogs won.  In our league, #1 (me), 3 and 4 all lost, but #5 also lost, so they miss the playoffs by a game (and would have been the #3 on tiebreakers if they managed to win). #2 tied me on record, but I blew him out the tiebreaker (PF). 

Now it gets fun with the 4 team, 2 week per round playoff. 

I lost by 3.5 points this week.  When every position player was in double digits, except my defense (for once). And that's where I lost - we were pretty much point for point at every position. 

QB - 20.52 to 1.84 (man, I should blow this dude out)
RB1 - 19.8 to 21.5
RB2 - 14.3 to 17.2
WR1 - 12.8 to 17.2
WR2 - 18.2 to 25.5
TE - 10.3 to 11.6
FLEX - 29.2 to 26.8
K - 12 to 10
Defense - 4 to 18 (womp)

• Haha 1

Lmao so i had one league i was last seed to potentially make playoffs going into this past week at 6-7. I was tied with 2 other people and i had the middle amount of total pts of the 3 of us for the season. The guy behind me was playing the 9th place team who sucked ass all season. Well somehow the 9th place team held him off last night so all 3 of the 6-7 teams lost to go 6-8.

I thought I made it, then fucking Lee Corso showed up and the fucker who was behind all of us at 5-8 going into this past week won and passed me in fucking total pts to take the final playoff spot.

Fucking Jalen Hurts bitch ass can fuck right off

• Haha 1

Alright fellas. I have some tough decisions this week for the playoffs. Both leagues PPR.

League 1:

QB: Fields @CLE or Howell @LAR

RB: D. Henry HOU or Zeke KC

WR: D. Smith @SEA or Kupp WSH

League 2:

TE: Njoku CHI or Ferguson @BUF

RB: Singletary @TEN or K. Walker PHI

Thoughts?