2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

floriduh gets on the board

1 minute ago, redswingline said:

Holy crap the Big 10 sucks ass.

Unranked Northwestern is giving Pedophile State (#6!?) all it can handle.

NW is about as bad as Colorado was last year.

i think pedo is about to remember they're pedo state and northwestern is a bunch of nerds

13 minutes ago, Helobious said:

20th in wins all time, 3 national titles in the past 28 years and they have a “mediocre historical average”? Fascinating. 

Um. Yes. They have had two great stretches where they were nationally relevant - 11 seasons with Spurrier and 5 seasons with Urban. If you want you can count the '83, '84 and '85 teams that were violating every NCAA rule in the book and had to forfeit a conference title. 

They have a high ceiling but more often than not over the years they've been meh.

6 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Before the season began many thought the only potential road block for Georgia in the east would be Tennessee, I don't think that's gonna wind up being true, Kentucky will have a say.  

There should be no roadblock.  The rest of the SEC East might as well be Conf USA.

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'm not saying Kentucky will win, but they will give them a tough ball game next week.  Might be the only one UGA gets.  

I still think it's up to Tennesee and Ole Miss to play spoilers.  I'm also not convinced UGA is unbeatable, though.  We haven't seen them play a complete game.