2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I agree.  But our secondary is not up to this task.  Kirby running two plays was an appreciated gift. 

Just my guess, but I believe with out his safety blanket, Beck will throw you the ball a couple of times on forced throws.  You guys do need to meet me halfway and catch it though.  

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Just my guess, but I believe with out his safety blanket, Beck will throw you the ball a couple of times on forced throws.  You guys do need to meet me halfway and catch it though.  

Your typing fingers to God’s eyes - but I’m not sure you appreciate the absence of our pass rush. 

2 minutes ago, Stringer said:

I was flipping around at half and landed on ND/Pitt for a bit. Man, what a horrible, sleep inducing announcing team Collinsworth and Garrett are. I guess it pays to be a nepo baby and former Cowboys head coach.

I thought part of Notre Dame's deal with the devil was being relegated to having to listen to Tom Hammond for eternity?

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

If there was any other proof needed that Texas is everyone's biggest game, look at how OU has played since their game against us. The team needs to be ready these last few games to get a game-seven effort from every team. I don't think the newbies have the same level of hate towards us.

Has to be disheartening for the Rice players to play in front of a sparse home crowd repeatedly. 

While I am getting treatment at MDA, I am living in a high rise near Rice. I can see the stadium from my apartment and the crowds are incredibly poor. We walked by the stadium at around 2 and there was zero buzz.

It is fun hearing the PA guy and seeing the little fireworks when they score.
  • Hook 'Em 1