NFL Week 1

shadow_operative2.0

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

No faith in Josh Allen they’re kicking a FG when AAron appears to be done. I hope Jets pull out a win now bc that’s wimpy 

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Agreed. Hoping they would have went for it there.

with it being pretty apparent that Aaron isnt coming back, going for the 3 there makes so much more sense.     The Jets can still win, but the chances of them making some miraculous comeback are nowhere near as good as with Aaron.

so take the points, get a few more points later on and who cares if the final score is 20-6, thats a win which is all that matters. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Thats such a dumb INT.

I think Allen was really great with Daboll…Allen is regressing. Kinda like how Matt Ryan was with Shanahan and then can’t be replicated. 

Breece hall! That was sweet and then needed it.

Peyton Manning: they should just run that play every play. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I think Allen was really great with Daboll…Allen is regressing. Kinda like how Matt Ryan was with Shanahan and then can’t be replicated. 

Breece hall! That was sweet and then needed it.

Peyton Manning: they should just run that play every play. 

I kinda thought so too....lots of turnovers without Daboll there, they missed their window.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

@Nicole44

First of all, you're right, Allen looks to be good but not elite. 

Second of all, put your boner away, Colt is a so much better option than Sam 

That’s only if Colt says no. Wilson is hopeless. Though Peyton did say Wilson is at an even bigger disadvantage bc the whole playbook was made by AArons handpicked guy Hackett and all the terms and shit were stuff they both cooked up. I don’t think Hackett can help This Wilson. Look what Hackett did to Russel last year. Lol. 

WOODY CALL COLT OR CALL THE COLTS AND GET A LONGHORN IP IN YOUR STADIUM! 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Hey Jets, I know where you can get a QB for a 2nd rounder easy peasy....

When I first read this, my thought was Trey Lance.  Which would be a stroke of genius on the part of the Cowboys. Which is why it won't happen.

Edited by shakahorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Zach Wilson looks like he still needs his dad’s permission to take the car out to drive over to his buddy’s house to bang his buddy’s mom.

Zach Wilson makes me wonder why i didn't go into NFL scouting.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If they wanted to make this game more of a spectacle they should have had the Bills all in red and the Jets all in green to piss off the color blind folk.

Sorry to quote myself but the NFL actually did this and got a ton of complaints. From those people who are color blind. 

IMG_7194.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s fucking amazing and tshirts must be sold! 

They can’t go back to Wilson period. Jets are a good enough team not to have him lose this for them. Just run the fucking ball Hackett. 

I can’t wrap my head around the Jets hiring Hackett. I’m never amazed at the NFL’s ability to hire retread, after retread, after retread. 

Amazing.

• Hook 'Em 1