NFL Week 1

shadow_operative2.0

Grabaho made short work of the Broncos on that drive. His issue is availability though. I mean he’s a good QB but at some point he’ll miss a ton of games. Waiting to see Russel ride or cook or whatever it is. I am starting to believe he could never really make good reads he just ran around a lot. 

Edited by Nicole44

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

After watching Stroud and Fields, would you rather have an Ohio State QB or run the wildcat? Keep in mind, the Ohio State QB is free, you don't have to spend a draft pick 

think los simpson GIF

Stroud was very solid today playing behind a horrible OL. Fields has a better team and weapons.

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Stroud was very solid today playing behind a horrible OL. Fields has a better team and weapons.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Meanwhile, Tyreek Hill is fucking good....like good enough to make any QB look good....hell, Hill and Waddle could even probably make Kellen Mond or CJ Stroud look good 

29 minutes ago, CleverNickname said:

I mostly watch NFL on mute. But jeez, how bad does Romo suck now? He was good first year... early onset dementia? Maybe he just is lazy? Or he sucks when he isn't cribbing from pre-game conversations with coaches? 

Sounds like he is trying to squeeze one out while working.

I will never understand why the networks insist on spending big money. Charles Davis and Greg Olsen are two of the best and won't come close to what Romo/Aikman make.

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Sounds like he is trying to squeeze one out while working.

I will never understand why the networks insist on spending big money. Charles Davis and Greg Olsen are two of the best and won't come close to what Romo/Aikman make.

Another poster explained this on the ESPN thread. They don’t (the networks) really care about excellence or what we might like to watch they care about that one big check from Dish or DirectTV and that’s what their people want. I’d far rather watch Olsen and Davis but the big people writing the big check want Romo and Aikman. I guess…