NFL Week 2

shadow_operative2.0

9 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

ATL runs 3 plays inside the 2 and lines up for a fourth down play.  Has their first round draft pick out there for one of them.  

Yeah, the Falcons HC might be regarded.

You're on the 1 and you repeatedly throw the ball instead of using Allegeir and Bijan.  

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, the Falcons HC might be regarded.

You're on the 1 and you repeatedly throw the ball instead of using Allegeir and Bijan.  

I had hoped Ridder would pan out but the OC/HC made head scratching calls there in the red zone. Packers have good defense if you get a chance to score use the RBs. Geez. It’s like having Rojo and Bijan. You should be imposing your will. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Counterpoint:

Ny Jets Football GIF by New York Jets

touché 

I think the older players will help him out. Those that Rodgers brought in. Hackett will simplify game plan to shit Wilson can do. The pash rush is a huge issue but Jets have stout defense also. If Wilson doesn’t become a Josh Allen turnover machine and he hasn’t been knocked out of the game due to injury they have a better than average chance of winning. Just my opinionS

7 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I tried telling ya mother fuckers that Herbert is just AFC Dak. He's got some flash but not champion material. He'll get exposed with time just like Dak did. 

I think the HC sucks for SD. Defense is supposed to be his bag and they come up short in that repeatedlyZ Herbert I think is or will be elite. But the coach sucks I feel like. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The Bears offense is gross

Fields is not improving. Just panics and tucks it and runs. He doesn’t see the field or can read much well. You watch guys who get that real quick like Purdy (he just sees it fast and reacts) and I am not sure you can work with Fields if he’s Carson Wentz level not wanting to listen. I don’t think Fields is on that level of not being trainable I just think he’s a long term project. Sucks because Rojo gets wasted there if they don’t draft a QB

27 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

If ya'll aren't watching the Packers v. Falcons game, you should be.  Bijan is over 100 yards and lookin' like Barry fucking Sanders out there.

Yet they keep insisting splitting reps with allgier who is avg like 2-3 yards a carry while Bijan is getting 10 a pop.