If you’re having a shitty day, open this thread.

TonyTexas

Wish I had video of my oldest grandson (a CP kid) when he was able to take his first steps at age two & a half  - after leg surgery & a little walker.  Kid zoomed all around with that thing. This was 1994:

C0_F28_FC9_526_B_4173_8_E70_BD3_E548_C47

B5_C544_A6_360_B_4_FCF_B4_E1_470_A5_CE91

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 6

Shorter life span for many.

Grandson had another surgery when he was about 12 - docs broke both his legs, rotated them straighter and reattached the muscles . He was in a lower body cast for about three months and a wheelchair for another 3. When he healed up he could walk much better instead of crablike. Still has the drop-foot thing though.

Edited by Armybrat

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 9:50 AM, Armybrat said:

Shorter life span for many.

Grandson had another surgery when he was about 12 - docs broke both his legs, rotated them straighter and reattached the muscles . He was in a lower body cast for about three months and a wheelchair for another 3. When he healed up he could walk much better instead of crablike. Still has the drop-foot thing though.

how many of your guns does he now own?

Strange question.

But to answer - just one - a  .22 S&W Model 34. It's in his dad's safe, not at his apartment.

Didn’t intend it to be strange. You’ve discussed giving guns to your family; hell, even your “landman” a million times. I was just wondering what a grandson won in the grampa lottery. Sorry if I offended you, I really didn’t to mean to be a dick nor was I implying anything about the kid.

This happened a few weeks ago in my hometown. A lot of people helped rescue a deaf puppy that fell in a crevice. The puppy and several others were at a foster home on one of the mountains and Huntsville is on top of limestone so there are crevices. After the fact one of the rescuers adopted the puppy.

• Like 1