2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t wait for Dallas to reach on a project lineman that had a 3rd round grade that never plays a single down 
As much as I would love to see Brooks go to Dallas I actually have too much respect for him and would like to see him actually win

Brooks ain’t going first round with that knee and that he’s not much of a blocker. If Cowboys take him at 2 that continues the trans of drafting injured players in that round, for them to suck.

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Vikings are tarded. The Jets weren’t going to take JJ. 

But jets might have traded back with another team wanting to  move up in front of vikings.

Makes since for Vikings to give up a little to get a QB.

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Crazy 10 picks and no defensive players taken. 

funny enough the last time it happened was 2021, that yielded all those QBs I posted in that picture

Goddamnit. I figured the Broncos may  be able to snag Penix at this spot, but instead we probably are gonna get the guy who lost to Penix 3 times. At this point  I'd rather just roll with Zach Wilson and draft a solid QB with the #1 pick next season. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

The Broncos say “hold my beer”

Broncos are a mess.  Probably should be rebuilding but doubt Payton signed up for that.  So they will bad decisions.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Goddamnit. I figured the Broncos may  be able to snag Penix at this spot, but instead we probably are gonna get the guy who lost to Penix 3 times. At this point  I'd just roll with Zach Wilson and draft a solid QB with the #1 pick next season. 

Take best available player 

Edited by tx 3 putt