Petition to ban Helobious

Dahobbs

9 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

@Helobious is the worst jinx in the history of jinxes and should burn in a fire.  Prove me wrong. 

I mean he was right if it wasn't for Sark going retard on the previous drive. Gabriel was pretty piss poor after that Ewers turnover when it was 27-17 in the 3rd. Errant throws all over the place. He was a huge reason why OU didn't blow us out, which we were begging them, too.

Y'all get too caught up in these "jinxes".

Gabriel is a one trick pony. 

I am sorry. Gabriel is a great QB and I should’ve recognized that earlier and left that hyperbole out of it. He didn’t need us to give his receivers 15 yard cushions, the refs to call PI on an uncatchable ball, and for us to just simply not cover someone in the end zone on that last drive. He would’ve marched down the field anyway without all that like the 5’9 lefty Tom Brady that he is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

50 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

@Helobious is the worst jinx in the history of jinxes and should burn in a fire.  Prove me wrong. 

I mean ... I thought being one of the shittiest posters in the history of the internet was a good enough reason, but yeah, this'll work too. 220. 221. Whatever it takes.

3 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

This. Supersitions are for 5 years olds

jesus christ guys

No! Fuck you and fuck Helo. I never negged anyone until you did what you did at halftime of our game against Miami last March. 
I don’t get it. Some people just beg for a smiting from the sports gods