UCF @ Oklahoma 11am on ABC

Constant

27 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

Can't bring myself to watch even a second of their shit anymore.   Just hoping they catch that L

Fuck that.  I never ever cheer for those sacks of shit unless their winning gives Texas a direct benefit.  And I want to blow them out in a rematch when they're 12-0.

• Fuck You 1

Fuck that.  I never ever cheer for those sacks of shit unless their winning gives Texas a direct benefit.  And I want to blow them out in a rematch when they're 12-0.

This is my dilemma: if we entertain the idea that we go undefeated the rest of the way, we actually want OU to also keep winning and look dominant doing so
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, mdleast said:

This is my dilemma: if we entertain the idea that we go undefeated the rest of the way, we actually want OU to also keep winning and look dominant doing so

This line of thinking usually results in an OU playoff berth

Fuck them hope Gabriel gets lit up finally

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

No.

Never.

Fuck that.

I want OU to lose 900-0. And to lose every subsequent game by more. I want their misery and suffering to be an object lesson that no matter how bad things are, they can always get worse. I want their football facilities to rot and be condemned. I want the color pairing of crimson and cream to be declared illegal. Internationally. I want aliens to visit the Earth and, after much internal debate and lengthy research, to decide that we all get elevated intelligence and Enlightenment EXCEPT for anyone involved with OU football. I want their bathrooms to never be cleaned. I wish them hangnails. I want people to describe the likes of Bob Stoops and Venables in the same tones usually reserved for guys named "Adolf" or "Darth." I fart on them. They are not fit to shoot into the sun because of the waste of fuel required to send them there. They're not fit to bury; they'll kill the soil. They just need to be hidden inside a concrete bunker until the end of time.

so you could say I'm not a big fan of them winning today

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 2