NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

Man this TNT alt-desk is so fucking good.

Makes me think the issue is the producers and not the talent (which I feel like I already knew).

Something that TNT does or allows or coaches makes them so much better than ESPN.

And holy shit Candace Parker is fucking amazing. She might be the best desk member on any channel right now. 

Edited by ztejas

From the article:

Earlier Wednesday, Green -- whom Paul also represents at Klutch -- had sent Paul a text message soliciting his help in convincing James to join him in Golden State, sources said. Once, Green had been a lead recruiter on Kevin Durant's free agency signing with Golden State, but this was a far different, far more futile 11th-hour pursuit.

Dunleavy was the second team executive call to Pelinka on a possible James trade, sources said. After seeing James' cryptic social media post of an hourglass a week before the trade deadline, Philadelphia 76ers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey called Pelinka to probe on a James trade and was immediately told that James wasn't available. In fact, Pelinka responded by asking Morey if Joel Embiid was available, sources said. And that ended that brief conversation. These sorts of bold trade calls are historically a common practice for Morey, who also called the Phoenix Suns and asked about a trade for Durant prior to the deadline, sources said. When told no, Morey then asked about the availability of Devin Booker and Bradley Beal, too. Unsurprisingly, those were rebuffed as well, sources said.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

This hits close to home because when Eubanks played for the Spurs, I wanted to punch him as well. 

Yep, i gotta say i'm a fan of Stewart for this. Maybe he's a Spurs fan and was watching Eubanks highlights from when he was on the team.

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Making all of his skill shots. wtf is wemby doing

Ant was literally taking 3s left handed. Sorry he couldn't bring that skills challenge trophy home for you - I know it's a pretty empty trophy case over there in Minny. 

Ant was literally taking 3s left handed. Sorry he couldn't bring that skills challenge trophy home for you - I know it's a pretty empty trophy case over there in Minny. 

Doesn’t matter. Clock was counting down so ant had basically no shot. Bachero was terrible as well

Was that attempted smack talk over all star Saturday night?? lol lol