2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread - I'm watching, just like you guys

gsoda3

This choice okc makes to go through screens and make the refs make a call is weird. Guess they think it’ll be called on the screener more often than not. 
You can't go under the screen when Luka and Kyrie are handling the ball

14 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

Pissed off Luka is best Luka*.

*So long as he doesn't talk to the refs

The NBA is an abortion

You can't be a serious league and employ a moron like Tony brothers 

• Like 1

I have 2 thoughts at half.

1.  Dallas gets fucked by having such a corporate crowd on a Saturday night.  Shitty lowers were $450+.   There was a stretch of such horrid officiating in the 2nd that the arena should have been damn near rioting. Tony Brothers should be motherfucked so bad he's embarrassed to carry a whistle.  Instead, we get a half ass "ref you suck" chant while half the highland parkies in the arena sit on their hands talking real estate bullshit or whatever.  

2.  Jason Kidd is a god damn moron.   They are clearly making a run.  How the F do you not take a TO.  That was absolute idiocy down the stretch.

Going to have to put it back together quickly to have a shot in the 4th. GD can't believe blowing this prime opportunity.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

This team is so unfocused for a close out game 6 at home. That starts with the coach.

Are they? I don’t think they have been bad, OKC had a stretch where they shot 3s very well and Tony Brothers is doing a Scott Foster impression. 

Are they? I don’t think they have been bad, OKC had a stretch where they shot 3s very well and Tony Brothers is doing a Scott Foster impression. 
17 turnovers tells me they are sloppy and unfocused. And we are still only in the 3rd qtr. They might finish with 25 turnovers at this rate. So many lazy passes into traffic.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

1) This crew is bizarre

2) Kyrie isn’t playing well

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

17 turnovers tells me they are sloppy and unfocused. And we are still only in the 3rd qtr.

3. The turnovers are really the main problem. OKC is playing great defense but 17 turnovers by mid 3rd Q is inexcusable.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

Reffies keeping these guys alive for game 7 huh?

haven’t watched because I figured the nba is rigged garbage but flipped it on to see a guy go over the back and slam a mavs player on offensive rebound. No call 

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Reffies keeping these guys alive for game 7 huh?

haven’t watched because I figured the nba is rigged garbage but flipped it on to see a guy go over the back and slam a mavs player on offensive rebound. No call 

its hard to even watch.  the product is just complete shit.  I guess it was fine when Time Duncan face was only done by Tim Duncan after every play but now EVERY player does Tim Duncan face on every play.

Luka just gets abused and then Tony fucking Brothers calls a push off on a complete flop by OKC player it really is ridiculous.  that said OKC would be losing this game if we didn't have Jason Kidd as our coach.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

its hard to even watch.  the product is just complete shit.  I guess it was fine when Time Duncan face was only done by Tim Duncan after every play but now EVERY player does Tim Duncan face on every play.

Luka just gets abused and then Tony fucking Brothers calls a push off on a complete flop by OKC player it really is ridiculous.  that said OKC would be losing this game if we didn't have Jason Kidd as our coach.

What’s wrong with J Kidd I thought he would be perfect Dallas coarch