2023-24 Houston Rockets Thread - Climbing out of the Gutter?

BigOrange1

I know they're young etc, but fuck they're frustrating as all get out in the 2nd halves of games.

How many double digit leads have they blown this year?

I think they'll grow out of it, but right now they're dog shit down the stretch in close/late games

I get the Jalen hate, but every time I want to give up on him he has a nice little 5 game or so run where he’s playing well and then I see him slam an alley oop in which he jumps about 73 feet in the air:

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

So 21 year old Jalen Green got 39 year old Draya Michele pregnant. Proving that he is also a fucking dumbass off the court.

This is savage.

Old pussy is also undefeated.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Slacks said:

When Jalen Green commits to play defense like Amen Thompson, shit will get extremely real. It's coming.

Just stop. That is never happening, just like this hot streak continuing. When Green plays actual NBA teams he's fucking useless.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Just stop. That is never happening, just like this hot streak continuing. When Green plays actual NBA teams he's fucking useless.

He looked good against PHX and has kept it going.

Edited by Slacks

I don't give a shit about Jalen's personal stats. Does he make the team better? The answer to that has been no for most of his young career, including most of this season under Ime. 

It has been much better over the last 4-5 games. That vicious dunk against Portland lit a fire under the team and they cruised to victory from there. Good stuff. Doubtful he keeps it up. As always, it's all up to Jalen himself if he wants to play winning basketball or not. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/8/2024 at 6:54 PM, HtownHorn said:

So 21 year old Jalen Green got 39 year old Draya Michele pregnant. Proving that he is also a fucking dumbass off the court.

This is savage.

She’s a handsome woman, but definitely looking for a lottery ticket which Green gladly gave her. 

Athletes have terrible taste in women. Water is wet. 

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Holding his knee and saying "my ankle fucked up bro"

Probably couldn't reach his ankle, but it wasn't his knee that got hurt from what I saw. No matter what happens, just shut him down for the rest of the season. It was a successful season for him, no need to rush him back to play out the string. We should be tanking from here on out.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

. We should be tanking from here on out.

If you mean give all of the minutes to the youngsters, then fine. But the Rockets have none of their own picks this year. 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

If you mean give all of the minutes to the youngsters, then fine. But the Rockets have none of their own picks this year. 

Unless theirs is in the top 4, then they get both theirs and Brooklyn’s.