Game of Thrones Season 8 (NO BOOKSPOILERS) thread

dad

Also why didn't she just take out Tyrion, let her archers take down the unsullied/Dany and have the dragon blasters kill off Dracarys?

And why was Misandrei's last word Dracarys?

Lots of WTF moments in this one. Also Jaime legit falling for Brienne is stupid.

This episode sucked.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

Also why didn't she just take out Tyrion, let her archers take down the unsullied/Dany and have the dragon blasters kill off Dracarys?

Lots of WTF moments in this one. Also Jaime legit falling for Brienne is stupid.

This episode sucked.

Dracarys is Dany’s command to the dragons to roast shit. 

I dont know, I’m team Danny/psychopath. Either murder thousands and glass the city to start anew or let them be ruled by a psychopath who will kill for decades?   Guess the lesson is that there will always be a psycho ruling, but it’s better when it’s your psycho.and at least with dany psycho there is the chance she’ll stop being psycho after the war

4 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

This episode sucked.

The fuck? You don’t kill people during a parlay. Suggesting otherwise is just stupid. Learn your history.

Just now, achooloco said:

I dont know, I’m team Danny/psychopath. Either murder thousands and glass the city to start anew or let them be ruled by a psychopath who will kill for decades?   Guess the lesson is that there will always be a psycho ruling, but it’s better when it’s your psycho.and at least with dany psycho there is the chance she’ll stop being psycho after the war

They are doing everything they can to give her a path to spiral into another mad king. Worry about John stealing the throne, her advisors plotting against her, her belief that her people don’t love her, and a rebellious north that won’t accept her rule. 

4 minutes ago, achooloco said:

The fuck? You don’t kill people during a parlay. Suggesting otherwise is just stupid. Learn your history.

Really good point. It’s not like her father took part in violating guest right during a wedding, so killing a dragon during a parlay would be a really crazy thing for Cersei to do.

They are doing everything they can to give her a path to spiral into another mad king. Worry about John stealing the throne, her advisors plotting against her, her belief that her people don’t love her, and a rebellious north that won’t accept her rule. 

Don’t let me come across as a bookfag, but how the fuck, at this point, are you misspelling Jon’s name?

• immamac changed the title to Game of Thrones Season 8 (NO BOOKSPOILERS) thread