NFL Week 17

shadow_operative2.0

Jalen Ramsey is a fucking tool.

Your team got drilled today.  The opposing QB has over 300yds passing and 5 TDs against your squad.  STFU and take the loss, dude.

Edited by slorch

22 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Willie Gay better calm his ass down. Trying to get rowdy with Charles O when you’re giving up 4” and 50 pounds to him ain’t a healthy decision.

1. Chris Jones went to Gay first on the sideline.

2. Omenihu just had to be walked off the field by Chris Jones, with calls to the sideline, 2 possessions later.

Stop being a fucking hothead.

Edited by slorch

"Because of this mistake last night, the Cowboys are now the #2 seed in the NFC."- Boomer Esiason.

Really dude?  if the refs had properly declared the eligible player, he still goes uncovered?  Maybe, maybe not, but the storyline of Cowboy luck is sooooooo sexy.  Tells you all you need to know about the cache the Pokes still have, love 'em or hate 'em.

1. Chris Jones went to Gay first on the sideline.
2. Omenihu just had to be walked off the field by Chris Jones, with calls to the sideline, 2 possessions later.

Stop being a fucking hothead.

I don’t care who was right or wrong. It was simply an observation that Gay can play that hold me back bro nonsense but if Charles decides he wants to rip his head off and shit down his throat there’s not gonna be a whole lot lil’ Willie can do about it.

Chiefs ST coach should be fired.

No reason to field a punt on the goal line with momentum back into the endzone.

A fumbled punt earlier in the season in a very similar juncture, cost the Chiefs a game.  Why are we seeing it again?

park your heels on the 10.  don't go fucking backwards for any reason.  Gotdam simple.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

Just keep matriculating the ball down the field boys...

(thought this would have been a great drive to leverage CEH for the Chiefs and rest Pacheco)

CEH is inactive 

• Like 1

Just now, Js1 said:

CEH is inactive 

Thanks for the heads-up.  He has been great in these spots throughout the season.

Just now, slorch said:

Thanks for the heads-up.  He has been great in these spots throughout the season.

They mentioned how thin the RB rotation is for KC right now. Rough sledding 

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I don’t care who was right or wrong. It was simply an observation that Gay can play that hold me back bro nonsense but if Charles decides he wants to rip his head off and shit down his throat there’s not gonna be a whole lot lil’ Willie can do about it.

Omenihu was the first person Kelce congratulated after that defensive stand to clinch it.

Bottom line is that the Chiefs defense played better today.  #90 is absolutely part of that.

5 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Is this rap music? 

I was doing something in another room but heard the music come on.

Gotdam that abomination of tunage.  I ran for the remote!!!