Texas (-11.5) vs WVU- 2pm on LHN

shadow_operative

Just now, shadow_operative said:

so, disu gets a dunk, ends up out of bounds, and then somehow ends up running past his entire team and is the first one back on defense as wvu gets an easy dunk.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7s9s3rk071pd5dvcypy

that’s that shaka smart bullshit. it’s february. this is a veteran team. that shit is inexcusable. just fucking terrible.

again, i don’t give a shit what the score is right now. that shit was unbelievable. to have a guy fly to the basket, dunk the ball, end up out of bounds with the photographers, have him look up and scream at his team to get back on defense, and then haul ass himself, passing all of his teammates as he flies down the court just in time to get a front row seat to a wide open wvu dunk…fuck. that. i haven’t been this pissed since shaka was here. we can win by 100 today and i will still be pissed. that is indefensible horseshit. that tells me everything i need to know about this team under RT. fuck this.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

again, i don’t give a shit what the score is right now. that shit was unbelievable. to have a guy fly to the basket, dunk the ball, end up out of bounds with the photographers, have him look up and scream at his team to get back on defense, and then haul ass himself, passing all of his teammates as he flies down the court just in time to get a front row seat to a wide open wvu dunk…fuck. that. i haven’t been this pissed since shaka was here. we can win by 100 today and i will still be pissed. that is indefensible horseshit. that tells me everything i need to know about this team under RT. fuck this.

My brother in Christ the guy barely even touched the baseline.

“Ended up with the photographers”.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

My brother in Christ the guy barely even touched the baseline.

“Ended up with the photographers”.

my brother in christ, there is ZERO excuse for disu to beat all of his teammates down the court from that position.

IMG_8303.thumb.jpeg.764a43d4f03bdfb78eca0f6dcc59875b.jpeg

there are singular plays where a team shows you crystal clear what their identity is, and this was one of those plays. how do you look at this photo and reconcile that dylan disu ended up passing up every single one of this teammates getting back on defense, not to mention that wvu got an easy dunk out of it. who gives a shit if he was actually with the photographers or a full three feet closer to the court? this complete lack of effort and competence from our team is bullshit. i’m out on this team. this coaching staff has undone every single bit of what their predecessors built. i cannot abide by that lack of effort. period.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

OK.  Stop posting.  Everybody is tired of your incessant whining.

Cue the meltdown, LMAO in advance.

it’s hilarious how you melt down over my posts over and over and over like clockwork and then continue to convince yourself that it’s me who does that and not you. it would be sad if it wasn’t so funny. 

5 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Ive never seen so many highlight plays in a half for us

this is like an old BMW game right now.

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

it’s hilarious how you melt down over my posts over and over and over like clockwork and then continue to convince yourself that it’s me who does that and not you. it would be sad if it wasn’t so funny. 

I'm not melting down at all.  I'm laughing at your fat joyless ass who can't be happy we're beating the living fuck out of another Big 12 team.  Go away.  You're a net negative around here.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Dillon with the big "yeah I just did that" smile for the camera after the monster dunk.  Love it.

2 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Weird to declare you are out on the team in a game where we are winning by 20 in the first half with highlight plays every time down the court.

But whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Weird to declare you are out on the team in a game where we are winning by 20 in the first half with highlight plays every time down the court.

But whatever.

a)i declared it before any of these highlight plays happened (the game was 4-2)

and b)i absolutely stand by what i said. i am out on believing that this team will be anything but a disappointment. and it’s not the players’ fault. as i said, there are singular plays where a team shows you who they are, and that lack of effort and competency would never ever ever happen under beard, or barnes, or probably even tom goddamn penders. that type of pathetic effort and competency is why we lost to this shitty team already this year. i’m still going to watch the games and enjoy the wins, but i am done believing that this coaching staff is anything other than incompetent, and every team they coach will be completely hamstrung because of it. 

Edited by shadow_operative