Texas vs Okie State- 1pm on ESPN2

I am on vacation but I took a minute to check on the team. Saw we were up 9 and thought, “not bad”. It was a 10 point spread and KenPom agreed.

Then I come here and it is all gnashing of teeth. I love this place and am never leaving.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stringer said:

I am on vacation but I took a minute to check on the team. Saw we were up 9 and thought, “not bad”. It was a 10 point spread and KenPom agreed.

Then I come here and it is all gnashing of teeth. I love this place and am never leaving.

Well we were kind of dicking around in a 1 possession game with a crappy okie lite squad until the last 2 mins of the half.

• Haha 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

can Tyrese Hunter do anything just one game please...

What are you talking about? Just because he isn't showing up on the stat sheet doesn't mean he isn't making a difference out there with his lack of veteran leadership, energy, and emotional investment. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Horns have been pounding it inside to Disu all game. He has 13 shots, a third of Texas' total FG attempts. Yet just one free throw for Disu and six total for Texas.

Okie Lite, meanwhile, is about to try its 16th.

Sure, some Texas players could be more aggressive getting to the basket, but those who do, often aren't rewarded. What other team in the league gets fucked on its home court like this?

Edited by Braff Zacklin
its

20 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Watching now? We're making a horrible opponent look decent...on our floor. 

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Horns have been pounding it inside to Disu all game. He has 13 shots, a third of Texas' total FG attempts. Yet just one free throw for Disu and six total for Texas.

Okie Lite, meanwhile, is about to try its 16th.

Sure, some Texas players could be more aggressive getting to the basket, but those who do, often aren't rewarded. What other team in the league gets fucked on its home court like this?

They get to just shove and put both hands on Disu meanwhile ticky tack on us

3 seconds maybe?

• Hook 'Em 1