Mizzou QB has a message for Tom Herman

bschoolprof

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You fucking shitbags haven’t had a coach come within a country mile of class in the entire history of your corrupt, fast food, low rent, carnival barking, yak woman-licking, shithole of a program. You’ve had coaches enabling drug dealers, woman beaters, rapists, academic cheats and general outlaw antics regarding paying players and spying on other programs, all the while smiling through their crooked teeth and whooping it up with their fans and boosters as it happened.

The man's a wordsmith. 

• Like 1

Hell Urban Meyer came out and purposely misconstrued Tom Herman (a former assistants) “pixie dust” comment and taunted the team saying “you just gave up 51” and nobody called him out for it. 

Nobody calls out coaches or players for throwing the Horns down but a coach celebrates with his team mocking a jackass who spent a month talking shit and it’s the worst thing ever....FOH

• Like 5

On 7/20/2018 at 11:50 PM, PatSolitanojr said:

They did nerd 

That's the point.  That's so much more satisfying.

On 7/21/2018 at 5:46 AM, closetojumping said:

It is some riiiiiich bullshit watching a fucking okie attempt to talk to us about class from the coaching ranks. You fucking shitbags haven’t had a coach come within a country mile of class in the entire history of your corrupt, fast food, low rent, carnival barking, yak woman-licking, shithole of a program. You’ve had coaches enabling drug dealers, woman beaters, rapists, academic cheats and general outlaw antics regarding paying players and spying on other programs, all the while smiling through their crooked teeth and whooping it up with their fans and boosters as it happened. The fucking horns down is your only hand sign and your coaches do it with aplomb. 

You wouldn’t know class if a fucking school fell from the sky and landed on your hillbilly head. 

As to the rest of these people bawling, fuck them if they can’t take a joke. I hope Tom Herman is the most hateable coach in college football to all of the other programs. I’m tired of being the only program to hate the Texas coach, personally. 

What does it matter what coaches of OU have done? It doesnt have anything to do with what your coach has done.  And i have seen some coaches use the horns down, but I  have not seen it in a game, actin' a fool o n the sideline. If this was a thread about OU coaches we could talk about that but I'm pretty sure this is a thread about Herman and his antics at the bowl game.  I can still have an opinion about it regardless of what my favorite team is,  it's not like I"m Bob stoops or whatever coach you dont like. 

On 7/21/2018 at 8:56 AM, Scholz said:

And that’s fair. But Glenn’s not. He’s trying to take the moral high ground as a $ooner. Which is like Kim Jong Un touting humility.

Just saying I expect more out of a coach when he's out there on the field.   Leave the mocking and overt amesmanship like that to the players and fans.  

No it would be more like a fan of north korea touting humility.  You'd have to have kim jong un himself making that comment for it to be like that. I can be an OU fan and also not worship the feet of everything OU, and simultaneously hold an opinion about a texas coach separate from that. 

Edited by Glenn Quagmire
  • Fuck You 13

42 minutes ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

Just saying I expect more out of a coach when he's out there on the field.   Leave the mocking and overt amesmanship like that to the players and fans.  

Stoops did the Horns down out there. Guess that douchebag doesn’t count in your objective mind? 

Look it’s simple. OU fans don’t get to comment on anything related to: ethics, class or morality. You’re ok with violence against girls so just shut it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Stoops did the Horns down out there. Guess that douchebag doesn’t count in your objective mind? 

Look it’s simple. OU fans don’t get to comment on anything related to: ethics, class or morality. You’re ok with violence against girls so just shut it.

Stoops doing it doesnt take away from my opinion of Herman's actions during that game.  Sure, Stoops has done the horns down before in the past, I've seen it with my own eyes.Never during a game, but otherwise yes ,certainly.  But your're just deflecting from the subject of this thread, which is Herman.

OU fans can comment on anything, this isnt China. 

• Fuck You 15

16 minutes ago, Scholz said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/30292/jermaine-greshams-random-acts-of-kindness

Scholz, I like you but you can't go that far with a blanket statement.  Now Glenn may be acting like an ass on a longhorn board so I get it.  But I challenge you to talk shit about Gresham not being able to comment on class/morality.  

12 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Yeah that’s a big lie. I’ve seen Stoops do it in the Cotton Bowl with my own eyes.

Sure, comment all you want. But if there’s such a thing as negative credibility on this topic, you have it, $ooner.

If he did it during a game, I'm not with it.  So there you go.

That's just bias and prejudice.  My being a fan doesnt mean I  have to mean i represent all of that or that i should have to defend it.

• Fuck You 8

8 minutes ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

That's just bias and prejudice.  My being a fan doesnt mean I  have to mean i represent all of that or that i should have to defend it.

Of course. $ooner mantra. I didn’t do nuffin. I just screamed for Mixon’s TDs and bought his jersey, I didn’t approve of him breaking that girl’s face. It’s not on me.

Dont talk to me about class.

Also you’re whole complaint about how coaches act is ridiculous and hollow. Stoops and worse yet his brother acted like complete d bags out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Of course. $ooner mantra. I didn’t do nuffin. I just screamed for Mixon’s TDs and bought his jersey, I didn’t approve of him breaking that girl’s face. It’s not on me.

Dont talk to me about class.

Also you’re whole complaint about how coaches act is ridiculous and hollow. Stoops and worse yet his brother acted like complete d bags out there.

How is any of that on me? 

My complaint isnt ridiculous and hollow at all.    It doesnt matter what Stoops did, that has nothing, at all to do with Herman. You are again deflecting from the subject.   Start a thread about Stoops and we can chat about how much you dont like him.

• Fuck You 8

I am perfectly aware that Herman has a bit of an edge to him. He makes no pretensions of being a stoic gentlemen. He has this 'us against the world' underdog chip on his shoulder going and hey maybe we need a bit of an edge around here. We, allegedly, have a culture of self-satisfied smugness that holds us back so maybe we need a bit of a desire to hit back when somebody takes shots at us instead of pretending we are just too good to do crap on Mizzou's level.

And OU fans are going to hate us anyway. UT could donate 1 million dollars to education orphans in Oklahoma every year and they would still flip us off every chance they get. So I am not going to lose sleep if they think we are trash.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

My complaint isnt ridiculous and hollow at all.    It doesnt matter what Stoops did, that has nothing, at all to do with Herman. You are again deflecting from the subject.   Start a thread about Stoops and we can chat about how much you dont like him.

Fuck yourself 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

You've made your position perfectly clear.

The Longhorn fans on Surly have also made ours clear: we don't give a flying fuck what you think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

God I miss the days, pre barricades and police on horseback... on Commerce Street on Friday night before the OU game,... where you could just whip a mother fucker like this's ass. 

yeah..I just typed "this's" and he understands me completely 

I've definitely fucked a few mothers in my time.  My neighbor Cleveland had this wife I used to pipe on the side too. What a piece of ass.

36 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Pics or GTFO.

On second thought, just GTFO.

You don't want those pics. I did once shave my pubes in the shape of a Q when I was in the Navy.  The last time I posted pictures like that online these UT girls representing a group called Cocks not Glocks and asked if I would be a model for a cock mold they planned on using for cocks they were going to hand out around campus. Not sure what ever happened with that....

• Fuck You 9

On 7/21/2018 at 8:51 AM, UDontKnow said:

Except Jenna Jameson might be calling someone slutty as a compliment.

On 7/21/2018 at 8:36 AM, Scholz said:

^^^^^. What he said 

A $ooner fan calling someone classless is like Jenna Jameson calling someone slutty.

Game recognize game...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Urban Meyer had somewhere in the neighborhood of 47 arrests during his tenure at Florida but f*ck Herman for doing a goofy dance on the sidelines 

Solid point...

A board media that loves to bait clicks out of the uninformed, or have a "hot take", is how we get in these situations...

Got nothing to add as a Poke except I was mightily satisfied with that bowl beat down against Misery y’all laid down. Hell I hate the horns down shit almost as much as y’all do, but to see Backpack lose was incredibly satisfying as an outsider too.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Glenn Quagmire said:

So you complain about Herman's behavior on the field.  I point out that Stoops was a douchebag on the field.  You say it's irrelevant and deflecting when it's the exact subject.  You're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

So you complain about Herman's behavior on the field.  I point out that Stoops was a douchebag on the field.  You say it's irrelevant and deflecting when it's the exact subject.  You're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

Nope, not at all. Because Herman doing something on the field has nothing to do with Stoops.  If Stoops does it on the field, it's just as dumb as if Herman did it.  That's not deflecting at all, I admit that it's stupid behavior no matter who the coach is.  YOu are deflecting because when i say Herman does it, your response is to tell me Stoops does it. As if that somehow makes it okay or something.  It doesnt, they are both stupid for it and you really look like a horses ass when you are a HC mocking a college kid.

Edited by Glenn Quagmire
  • Fuck You 13

Well at least you admitted you were completely ignorant of your own coach’s behavior. I guess that’s something at least even if you’re too thick to recognize or too low of character to admit to your misplaced holier than thou attitude.

24 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Well at least you admitted you were completely ignorant of your own coach’s behavior. I guess that’s something at least even if you’re too thick to recognize or too low of character to admit to your misplaced holier than thou attitude.

Not completely ignorant, I just have never seen  him doing it ever on the field. It's not something he's exactly known for.  I'm just taking your word that you're not making it up.  Cause we have video of Herman's assery. 

Not sure what you mean by holier than thou attitude.  My point is very simple- that I think  the coaching staff shouldn't be partaking in that behavior on the field.   That's not an attitude, that's just how I feel about something.  And it's certainly not holier than tho, I'm not a coach, i dont hold the same standard to the fans or the players. Just the coaches. 

Edited by Glenn Quagmire
  • Fuck You 7

On 7/21/2018 at 5:46 AM, closetojumping said:

It is some riiiiiich bullshit watching a fucking okie attempt to talk to us about class from the coaching ranks. You fucking shitbags haven’t had a coach come within a country mile of class in the entire history of your corrupt, fast food, low rent, carnival barking, yak woman-licking, shithole of a program. You’ve had coaches enabling drug dealers, woman beaters, rapists, academic cheats and general outlaw antics regarding paying players and spying on other programs, all the while smiling through their crooked teeth and whooping it up with their fans and boosters as it happened. The fucking horns down is your only hand sign and your coaches do it with aplomb. 

You wouldn’t know class if a fucking school fell from the sky and landed on your hillbilly head. 

As to the rest of these people bawling, fuck them if they can’t take a joke. I hope Tom Herman is the most hateable coach in college football to all of the other programs. I’m tired of being the only program to hate the Texas coach, personally. 

Plus didn't they make Michael Sam stay in the closet?

8 hours ago, Homercles said:

Got nothing to add as a Poke except I was mightily satisfied with that bowl beat down against Misery y’all laid down. Hell I hate the horns down shit almost as much as y’all do, but to see Backpack lose was incredibly satisfying as an outsider too.

Ya know

as a Poke

your allite!

4 hours ago, bamachine said:

You can have them back. They never really fit here anyway, not that they really fit the B12, they are more in the B10 footprint. The SEC should have taken WVU when they were offering, they were a much better fit.

They would never come back here. They burned all their bridges pretty thoroughly.

And they really really hate us. Why I have no idea. I guess because they had nobody who actually considered them a rival so they just decided to pick us for some reason.

Edited by Valmy77