Mizzou QB has a message for Tom Herman

bschoolprof

ATLANTA -- Missouri senior quarterback Drew Lock still has some thoughts about a particular interaction against Texas last season.

After Lock threw his 44th touchdown of 2017, he looked toward his sideline and mimicked the act of tightening backpack straps, performing his signature "securing the bag" celebration for the 44th time of the season.

Later in the game, as the clocked ticked down in the Longhorns' 33-16 defeat of Missouri in the Texas Bowl, Texas coach Tom Herman mocked Lock as his players started celebrations of their own. During a media session Wednesday at SEC media days, Lock was asked about the incident and still had some strong feelings about it.

"If a head coach- does anyone know how old he is? I don't know -- a head coach at the University of Texas, which is one of the top five programs of all time, is mocking a dance I do after I throw a touchdown, I think I'm playing some pretty good quarterback right there at that time," Lock said.

Lock was 18-of-34 passing for 269 yards, one touchdown and one interception in the Tigers' loss.

The senior is considered one of the top returning quarterbacks in the SEC after he passed for 3,964 yards and 44 touchdowns last season. The latter number, of course, meant he secured the bag 44 times last season.

"It just so happened that, that last time was the one time that everyone blew up about it," Lock said. "It was to our sideline. Let that be noted. It was not toward Texas. I have never talked directly to the University of Texas at that game."

Linky

Edited by bschoolprof

12 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Pre game SEC shit talking will get you mocked when you can't back it up.  Ass my dude runs in the veins of the SEC,  

Exactly.  I guess that dumb fuck is forgetting all the classless shit mizzou players pulled during the bowl week festivities

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Not a Sock said:

The last 8 year have made me into the most jaded asshole. Fuck this moral high ground be the bigger person bullshit, the last decade has been nothing but everyone shitting on Texas any chance they got. So I like Herman. Why? Because the dude is an asshole and if you want to play fuck-fuck games we will. Eat bag of gorilla shit mizzou we beat your sorry SEC-SEC-SEC ass.

My name is Lhorn and I endorse this statement. 

7 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

The last 8 year have made me into the most jaded asshole. Fuck this moral high ground be the bigger person bullshit, the last decade has been nothing but everyone shitting on Texas any chance they got. So I like Herman. Why? Because the dude is an asshole and if you want to play fuck-fuck games we will. Eat bag of gorilla shit mizzou we beat your sorry SEC-SEC-SEC ass.

Icanfaptothis.gif

Another pussy fuckboi. So glad Herman didn’t take his foot off the pedal that night. Buncha punk ass wannabe SEC bitches. 

Herman seems to be getting under a lot of people’s skin lately. That’s a very good sign imo. 

Edited by Tailleur17
  • Like 2

Don't know you but I like you.

45 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Haha what a whiny bitch. You want to talk trash? Then don’t cry like a little girl if it gets thrown back in your face when you lose.

Exactly this!  You wanna disrespect the other team before the game, you gotta expect them to disrespect you right back. You know damn well they would have been clowning us post game too had they won. There’s no story here. They got no less than they asked for. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

ATLANTA -- Missouri senior quarterback Drew Lock still has some thoughts about a particular interaction against Texas last season.

After Lock threw his 44th touchdown of 2017, he looked toward his sideline and mimicked the act of tightening backpack straps, performing his signature "securing the bag" celebration for the 44th time of the season.

Later in the game, as the clocked ticked down in the Longhorns' 33-16 defeat of Missouri in the Texas Bowl, Texas coach Tom Herman mocked Lock as his players started celebrations of their own. During a media session Wednesday at SEC media days, Lock was asked about the incident and still had some strong feelings about it.

"If a head coach- does anyone know how old he is? I don't know -- a head coach at the University of Texas, which is one of the top five programs of all time, is mocking a dance I do after I throw a touchdown, I think I'm playing some pretty good quarterback right there at that time," Lock said.

Lock was 18-of-34 passing for 269 yards, one touchdown and one interception in the Tigers' loss.

The senior is considered one of the top returning quarterbacks in the SEC after he passed for 3,964 yards and 44 touchdowns last season. The latter number, of course, meant he secured the bag 44 times last season.

"It just so happened that, that last time was the one time that everyone blew up about it," Lock said. "It was to our sideline. Let that be noted. It was not toward Texas. I have never talked directly to the University of Texas at that game."

Linky

I would like to inquire upon the origin of your avatar, fine sir.

6 minutes ago, LTbear said:

I would like to inquire upon the origin of your avatar, fine sir.

Hot chick from the movie Clue right?

edit- Collen camp. She has put on some serious weight since then. 

Edited by Lhorn

I was pretty firmly on record as not being a fan of Tom doing that mainly because it was in a 7-6 season with some bad losses and against a shitty Missouri program that was playing well above their norm

the players liked it though clearly and the fact that their QB is still fucking crying about it the SEC SEC SEC media days (and reporters are asking about it) gives me the lutz, but of course that needs to be topped off with a much better season this year or it is just more buffoonery that will be remembered as he is possibly on his way out the door in the future

2 hours ago, Tailleur17 said:

Another pussy fuckboi. So glad Herman didn’t take his foot off the pedal that night. Buncha punk ass wannabe B1G bitches that got left at the alter with the governor begging. And lucked out to get an invite from the SEC, and now use that as a badge of honor when they have accomplished nothing.

Herman seems to be getting under a lot of people’s skin lately. That’s a very good sign imo. 

fify...

7 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

I was pretty firmly on record as not being a fan of Tom doing that mainly because it was in a 7-6 season with some bad losses and against a shitty Missouri program that was playing well above their norm

the players liked it though clearly and the fact that their QB is still fucking crying about it the SEC SEC SEC media days (and reporters are asking about it) gives me the lutz, but of course that needs to be topped off with a much better season this year or it is just more buffoonery that will be remembered as he is possibly on his way out the door in the future

I get what you mean

But heres a first year coach for a  blue blood team that has not been to ANY bowl for 2 years

team hasn’t been above 500 in years

8 starters not playing

on a fragile team with not all players gettining it

playing a SEC team that’s was 1 or 2 in offense in the country

on a 6 game win streak

in the SEC

a team that did the horns down among other antics dureing the week and game

A nD IN THE BOWL GAME for probly the first time all season, everything worked.

so he gets excited and enjoy the moment with his players

5 10 win Sean’s and I get what ya mean cuz he’s been there.

but it’s still just a game

a game that Herman got into and enjoyed.

unlike the douchey mizzy quarterback.

hey Mizzu

you lost we didn't  enjoy it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

If he ends up being our Jimmy Johnson, or even Barry Switzer without the rape, I'm fine with that.

And I think Dickson just pinned them inside the 5 again while I typed out this post.

• Like 1