Dak Don't Crack to Being Sacked by Attorney Hack

Lidig8r

So, my fellow Surlytians, I did not see this anywhere yet, so fearless leaders, merge if and where appropriate.

Apparently, in January of this year, Dak Prescott received a demand letter from a young lady alleging Dak had engaged in inappropriate and unwelcomed acts of dilation & curettage ("rape") with her in 2017.  Problem 1 ... it was sent to Mississippi State... and not him.

Problem 2 ... since the civil statute of limitations has expired for sexual assault in both Mississippi and Texas, any claim at this point would be dismissed and in all likelihood, the attorney would be sanctioned by the court.

Problem 3 ... with that in mind, the young lady's Rhodes Scholar attorneys make ... an extortion demand.  Pay her $100,000,000 and we will forego pursuing criminal charges and making this information public. Ouch. Yikes. It is a clear violation to threaten criminal prosecution to gain an advantage in a civil procedure.

So, Dak files a lawsuit in Collin County, attaching the letter and suing... not just the young lady.. but the attorneys as well.  DOUBLE YIKES!

This is NOT going to end well for the attorneys representing the young lady.  Dak's attorneys will get her to flip on her attorneys, she will undoubtedly say it was the attorney's idea, the attorney's D&O carrier will defend... will pay some amounts to Dak which he will then donate. 

Her attorneys will get sanctioned by the Bar. 

A copy of the Complaint (with the demand letter attached is here):

https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/2024-03-11-Plaintiffs-Original-Petition-1.pdf

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

That is pretty stunningly stupid. 

That Avenatti dipshit went down on federal extortion charges for something not dissimilar. 

I used to think McCathern and Mooty (jerrahs nephew and former law partner) were a couple of blowhards, but McCathern seems to be for real and I have heard that he's a decent guy. 

• Like 1

Did Dak rape a bitch? 

Did they really write an extortion letter? That's hilariously stupid

As we learned from all of the trump legal disasters the lawyers can be full on corrupt and not get disbarred. They'll take a light slap on the wrist whether they like it or not. 

• Rage+1 2