This is my junior high art work

mr. sunshine

1 hour ago, mr. sunshine said:

I loved the Tyler Rose to say the least. Let me know what you think about my autism er I mean artisticness allsomeness

IMG_0280.jpeg

I'll give you about tree-fiddy for the original. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Our art teacher Mr. Snell was a verified alcoholic. Good to know he wasn't the only one who dug my artwork

Was your art teacher also the biggest heroin producer around Lake of the Ozarks. And did his batshit crazy wife offer some ice cold lemonade to any students?

Edited by Your Mom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

For those slightly interested in insomnia The Rover is playing now. Now Mr. Jimmy Page is definitely top 3 for me guitar hero wise and he shreds the absolute shit out of this one. Then he adds that little extra bit at the end. He didn't have to do that but he did anyway

59 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

My dream is to give it to Earl but he probably can afford better works of art

My thoughts are that while he could afford better, he would LOVE works by his fans...he has always been humble and greatly appreciative of his millions of fans.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

I loved the Tyler Rose to say the least. Let me know what you think about my autism er I mean artisticness allsomeness

IMG_0280.jpeg

needs new frame. otherwise, outstanding!

I'm sure you have, but watch the movie The Song Remains the Same. greatness.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

My dream is to give it to Earl but he probably can afford better works of art

A better play would be to see if he would autograph it for you.

Otherwise, it will most likely be among the first things his family pitches in a dumpster after he passes away (in 75 more years, of course). No offense to you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

IMG_0280.jpeg

Were you an early Nike bandwagon jumper?

Pretty sure Earl wore Addidas at Texas (Pony in pros)

image.thumb.png.db6ef78144f9cf61fdcd8754350b5ae4.png

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Were you an early Nike bandwagon jumper?

Pretty sure Earl wore Addidas at Texas (Pony in pros)

image.thumb.png.db6ef78144f9cf61fdcd8754350b5ae4.png

I hear you but Adidas is a combination of aggy and Nazi Germany. Can't force myself to draw those 3 stripes

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Yes - Nike before Nike. Nice work by a youngster though. In elementary school I wrote and drew/colored a book about Monday Night Football. In it I drew Dandy Don, Frank G, and Howard Cosell. Mom still has it.

In the ‘70s my parents would let me watch the game through the highlight show during halftime, then off to bed!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

That painting is awesome. I legitimately love it and would put it on the wall of my man cave. My senior year of highschool, I did a large poster drawing of Brad Lidge in pencil that I had framed until it drowned in Hurricane Harvey. My art teacher was, of course, an insanely huge pot head, and was regularly making "vases" in the kiln.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Deej said:

I'm old enough to remember Howard Cosell announcing John Lennon getting assassinated. Terrible. Team McCartney here. Don't remember him beating women like Lennon admitted to doing. Never got all the love.

Also All You Need Is Love? Easy for a multimillionaire/billionaire to sing

Edited by mr. sunshine

7 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I'm old enough to remember Howard Cosell announcing John Lennon getting assassinated. Terrible. Team McCartney here. Don't remember him beating women like Lennon admitted to doing. Never got all the love.

Had never heard about that.  If it was Yoko, I don't condone it....but I understand. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Wookin' pa nub...

• Hook 'Em 1