NCAAW Elite Eight - Texas Vs NC State: ABC @ 2PM

immamac

https://texassports.com/news/2024/3/30/texas-womens-basketball-preview-elite-eight-vs-nc-state.aspx

Game 38: No. 1 seed Texas (33-4, 14-4 Big 12) vs. No. 3 seed NC State (30-6, 13-5 ACC)

NCAA Tournament Elite Eight

Sunday, March 21 at 12:00 PM PT/2:00 PM CT

Moda Center | Portland, Oregon 

GameDay Quick Facts 

TELEVISION: The game will be nationally televised on ABC. Courtney Lyle (pxp), Carolyn Peck (analyst) and Brooke Weisbrod (reporter) will call the action. 

RADIO: All women's basketball games will air in Austin on 103.1 FM, along with the web streams on TexasSports.com and the Longhorn App. Craig Way and Eryn McMahan will have the call. The game will also be broadcast on Westwood One with Troy Clardy and Debbie Antonelli on the call. 

GameNotes_Texas_NCState.pdf

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

They have too many scoring threats.  Can't guard them all.  We have 2 legit threats.

Idk that I agree with this. They cannot make high percentage open ass fucking shots. Or free throws for that matter. 

51 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Incredible season. Proud of this team. Only a matter of time until they break through. 

It needs to be next year if Jones, Holle, and Gaston return. 

South Carolina is likely losing 2 of their top 3 players, Iowa is losing Clark, LSU is likely losing their top 2 players, etc. Meanwhile, we could be returning 4 starters, adding an All-American caliber PG back from injury, and adding two top 10 recruits. 

This team could very well be the betting favorites to win it all next year. At least they should be. 

• Hook 'Em 4

So, I guess the court had the wrong measurement for the three point line on one end? Did they talk about it on TV?  I was at the game and trying to figure out what they were doing measuring and talking to the coaches. It did look like one side was closer to the key. Here's from my seat.

FD7706F7-B664-405A-857F-BD228B0690AF.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Grande Mart said:

So, I guess the court had the wrong measurement for the three point line on one end? Did they talk about it on TV?  I was at the game and trying to figure out what they were doing measuring and talking to the coaches. It did look like one side was closer to the key. Here's from my seat.

FD7706F7-B664-405A-857F-BD228B0690AF.jpeg

Probably should just replay the entire regional starting from the Sweet 16 games

• Pancho unpinned this topic