The Dallas Stars 2024 Playoffs Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Jesus I was watching on espn because there was no message that it was on espnu so we missed the goal. What happened? And why is the crowd so lame?

yeah, i had the YouTubeTV multiview of Mavs and Stars.  then the Stars game went back to the Rangers/Hurricanes OT, so i also missed the goal.

• Hook 'Em 1

Avs can score in buckets but they are really dicking around in their own zone. Big change in style from Vegas. 

Lot more room to maneuver in this series so far. Hope that opens things up for Roope and Pavs.

7 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

yeah, i had the YouTubeTV multiview of Mavs and Stars.  then the Stars game went back to the Rangers/Hurricanes OT, so i also missed the goal.

I just put another screen in the living room like it’s college football season

IMG_9792.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I just put another screen in the living room like it’s college football season

IMG_9792.jpeg

Hahaha I love this. If I wasn't born a Spurs fan I'd be a Mavs fan. Great fanbase and great sports city. Always enjoyed the Mavs games I went to while I was up there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dream first period

This announcing crew sounds like a d3 college crew. 

Wow, thought that was in. 

The PBP guy is generic as shit and the chick needs to say about half the words she says.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Hahaha I love this. If I wasn't born a Spurs fan I'd be a Mavs fan. Great fanbase and great sports city. Always enjoyed the Mavs games I went to while I was up there. 

Yeah my wife got me into the Stars she’s from Dallas. Not really a rockets fan anymore since Fertitta bought them. I loved the Dirk era so I’m down for Luca/Kyrie. 

Spurs actually look like they have at least the centerpiece to build around, but I feel like Duncan made Pop not the other way around. 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Spurs actually look like they have at least the centerpiece to build around, but I feel like Duncan made Pop not the other way around

We're chillin we got 5 banners up there.

Pop needs to go at somepoint, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah my wife got me into the Stars she’s from Dallas. Not really a rockets fan anymore since Fertitta bought them. I loved the Dirk era so I’m down for Luca/Kyrie. 

Spurs actually look like they have at least the centerpiece to build around, but I feel like Duncan made Pop not the other way around. 

As far as Pop/Duncan, they were both such huge influences on each other — Duncan would’ve left SA after the first title if not for Pop.

End thread derail.
  • Haha 1

If you are a spurs fan you hate the Mavs and you bit your tongue when you typed that out.