Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

The current conservative movement and GOP are the biggest group of triggered snowflakes alive, it's always a good laugh to hear them claim that "safe spaces" are what's ruining our young. Do we need to post picture after picture of Trump rally people screaming at news reporters and wearing "Fuck your Feelings!" shirts?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Shapiro: "My rich paymasters paid the fee so now you have to give me a platform to speak."

Conservatives: "Oooooh, what a powerful man."

The ultimate pussy hat.

c03554b8-6027-4614-9076-5eaac3415df7-lar

Bless your heart, I’m glad someone’s looking out for the student’s feelings. 

23 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

The current conservative movement and GOP are the biggest group of triggered snowflakes alive, it's always a good laugh to hear them claim that "safe spaces" are what's ruining our young. Do we need to post picture after picture of Trump rally people screaming at news reporters and wearing "Fuck your Feelings!" shirts?

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxu

giphy.gif

3o7TKQV9L46v1ZZR2E.gifwk585178b0.jpg

1dvbp8.jpg?a426024

rtrmadp_usa-election-clinton_1064054558_

15c.gif

nintchdbpict000280988526-e1478674068629.

WALKER_110816_09wellesley_07063xA.jpg

CwzW3bTWgAAypCu-1.jpg

sad-hillary-supporters-footer-3.jpg

85277929.jpg

1IfwlIW664-480x360.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxu

giphy.gif

3o7TKQV9L46v1ZZR2E.gifwk585178b0.jpg

1dvbp8.jpg?a426024

rtrmadp_usa-election-clinton_1064054558_

15c.gif

nintchdbpict000280988526-e1478674068629.

WALKER_110816_09wellesley_07063xA.jpg

CwzW3bTWgAAypCu-1.jpg

sad-hillary-supporters-footer-3.jpg

85277929.jpg

1IfwlIW664-480x360.jpg

Holy shit, that's good stuff. 

The reason you don't have counter pics of pubs bawling like infants are two fold....

1.  Conservatives do not need a politician to improve our lives...we do that ourselves, regardless of who is in office.

2.  Because it's bawling like a fucking infant.

• Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, VinceYoungsTutor said:

The reason you don't have counter pics of pubs bawling like infants are two fold....

1.  Conservatives do not need a politician to improve our lives...we do that ourselves, regardless of who is in office.

Oh, there are pics of bawling Republicans after Barry won. 

I need more arm flailing, falling to one’s knees, etc. The hysteria is lacking, so it doesn’t compare to the hilarity of 2016. 

How hilarious is wanting to void the Constitution if someone dares hurt trumps feelings? Like, super hilarious, or just chuckle worthy?

Because that’s how the GOP has a tantrum: with a good ole masturbatory bout of authoritarianism.

Butthurt pussies who will tear apart the Constitution if you hurt their feelings. That’s the GOP. But you’re right, the crying libs are much worse for us.

Fucking idiots.

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

How hilarious is wanting to void the Constitution if someone dares hurt trumps feelings? Like, super hilarious, or just chuckle worthy?

Because that’s how the GOP has a tantrum: with a good ole masturbatory bout of authoritarianism.

Butthurt pussies who will tear apart the Constitution if you hurt their feelings. That’s the GOP. But you’re right, the crying libs are much worse for us.

Fucking idiots.

That’s the hyperbole I was referencing, thank you. 

That’s the hyperbole I was referencing, thank you. 

43% of you.

43%.

Sorry, you don’t get to laugh at anyone. Y’all are like the guy covered in his own puke laughing at someone else at the bar for sloshing their drink. We just shake our heads at how pathetic and unaware you are. PA. THETIC.

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

43% of you.

43%.

Sorry, you don’t get to laugh at anyone. Y’all are like the guy covered in his own puke laughing at someone else at the bar for sloshing their drink. We just shake our heads at how pathetic and unaware you are. PA. THETIC.

I think I passed by you on Congress one time, you were peddling these aluminum flowers and barking similar drivel. 

• Like 1

Are you inbreds actually ignoring the fact that Trump is trying to wage a war on the press or are you okay with it and just going to act like Brisket isn't talking about the same thing?

I can't wait for so many of you boomers to whine and bitch about the lack of good nursing facilities when you're unable to not shit your pants. Your parents had to take dealing with sketchy nursing homes and they dealt with it because they went through much harder times than you, but here you are whining at us about nationalized healthcare because it will be "too expensive" conveniently ignoring the fact at how the most vulnerable had by far the worst healthcare offered to them. It will be your turn soon unless my generation tries to unfuck this shitpile behemoth.

I don’t believe you to be stupid, just emotionally fragile. 

Whereas I believe that you’re purposefully obtuse and whistling past the graveyard of your pals’ authoritarian tendencies. 43%.

43%. I note that your cowardly ass has nothing to say about that fact. That’s okay, we know that Trumpkins have an allergic reaction to the truth. Like, “drank from the wrong holy grail” reaction to the truth. It’s okay. You’re a cowardly Pussy. You can say it. I know you can. You’re in the nest in the trust tree.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Whereas I believe that you’re purposefully obtuse and whistling past the graveyard of your pals’ authoritarian tendencies. 43%.

43%. I note that your cowardly ass has nothing to say about that fact. That’s okay, we know that Trumpkins have an allergic reaction to the truth. Like, “drank from the wrong holy grail” reaction to the truth. It’s okay. You’re a cowardly Pussy. You can say it. I know you can. You’re in the nest in the trust tree.

I typically view polls with a jaundiced eye, as they’ve proven unreliable. Cling to this number as a life raft if you must, though, I won’t interfere. 

People get emotionally involved in their political and ideological beliefs.
News at 11.

Yes, and the emotional involvement of Trumpkins is pure-dee pussified cowardice. They’re so afraid of dissent that they want to tear up the first amendment. That’s the very definition of pussy snowflake.

I typically view polls with a jaundiced eye, as they’ve proven unreliable. Cling to this number as a life raft if you must, though, I won’t interfere. 

Ahh, pretending that bad facts don’t exist. Coward play #1. Do you even have an original way to be a coward, or are you just another run-of-the-mill Trumpkin coward?

Maybe you could rent a spine for the weekend, see how it fits?

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ahh, pretending that bad facts don’t exist. Coward play #1. Do you even have an original way to be a coward, or are you just another run-of-the-mill Trumpkin coward?

Maybe you could rent a spine for the weekend, see how it fits?

A poll is a fact? Lulz. 

A poll is a fact? Lulz. 

The fact is that a sizable percentage of you are snowflake pussies afraid of a free press and you’ll kill the constitution in fear is. 39%, 45%, quibble about the numbers....but you run from the truth like a scalded dog.

Run, doggie, run!

You’re the perfect coward. Loyal to a coward. Member of a coward party. Pure perfection.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact is that a sizable percentage of you are snowflake pussies afraid of a free press and you’ll kill the constitution in fear is. 39%, 45%, quibble about the numbers....but you run from the truth like a scalded dog.

Run, doggie, run!

You’re the perfect coward. Loyal to a coward. Member of a coward party. Pure perfection.

If you feel so inclined to cling to these imaginary numbers as though they actualize the fabricated reality inside your head, it’s my wont to not interfere. 

If you feel so inclined to cling to these imaginary numbers as though they actualize the fabricated reality inside your head, it’s my wont to not interfere. 

Perfect. All 43% are “imaginary.”

Congrats, you’ve reached full Trumpkin. You should celebrate with some Mountain Dew and Vicodin.

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Perfect. All 43% are “imaginary.”

Congrats, you’ve reached full Trumpkin. You should celebrate with some Mountain Dew and Vicodin.

It’s not often I indulge in drugs or Mountain Dew, maybe Coke with some whiskey, but that’s a fairly rare occasion. I hope that when the constitution is fully intact in 2020, or preferably 2024, you make the long and arduous journey back to the realm of sanity. 

It’s not often I indulge in drugs or Mountain Dew, maybe Coke with some whiskey, but that’s a fairly rare occasion. I hope that when the constitution is fully intact in 2020, or preferably 2024, you make the long and arduous journey back to the realm of sanity. 

Oh, I thought crying libs were the issue?

Got any excuses for your fellow cowards, and your cowardice alongside? Nope? Didn’t think so. You don’t need a pink pussy hat - your whole existence is a walking pussy hat.

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, I thought crying libs were the issue?

Got any excuses for your fellow cowards, and your cowardice alongside? Nope? Didn’t think so. You don’t need a pink pussy hat - your whole existence is a walking pussy hat.

No issue, I just found their very public meltdowns amusing. Although, much like your posts, one can not help but feel a tinge of sympathy. 

4 hours ago, VinceYoungsTutor said:

3. Because the top Republican in the country bawls on twitter nearly every day. 

• Like 1

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez