Oklahoma State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

26 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Burning bad arms on Friday to steal the series on Sat/Sun is an embarrassing strategy for lowly, talent devoid programs, but damned if Pierce hasn't mastered it

Narrator: It turns out they were all bad arms.

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Always amazes me there are fans that do scorekeeping.  Is that an OCD thing?

As a player that rode the bench a lot and thus kept a lot of score, it keeps you very engaged with the game.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

As a player that rode the bench a lot and thus kept a lot of score, it keeps you very engaged with the game.

So, it’s a distraction from boredom.

8 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

So, it’s a distraction from boredom.

If you love baseball, it's a fun and unique way to add even more enjoyment to the game. My wife and I are very much looking forward to teaching our daughter the art of scoring. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ConferenceRoom said:

If you love baseball, it's a fun and unique way to add even more enjoyment to the game. My wife and I are very much looking forward to teaching our daughter the art of scoring. 

My son is going to watch training films to learn how to score with your daughter. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

I taught both daughters how to keep score. It kept them occupied for a while, and they learned the game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

That’s awesome.

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

They bring in a dude throwing 96 with a 89 mph slider pumping strikes and we bring in Lummus….

Because we neglect to recruit the greater Harrisburg area.

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I’m afraid the decision to not let Boehm start the last inning is going to be the difference in this game

didn't make any sense not to give him the ball at the very top of the inning if you were going to bring him in as soon as you got in to trouble.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

didn't make any sense not to give him the ball at the very top of the inning if you were going to bring him in as soon as you got in to trouble.

Pierce does that a lot. Try to steal outs with crappy arms in leverage spots in hopes he doesn’t have to use the good bullets.