2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

2 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Each time Keuchel has one of these terrible outings (and he's had 2 of them so far), it makes me think of his "we're not the Cubs" tough-talk bullshit from ST. 

Yep, me too. What a horrible start for him so far. Hope for the team’s sake he gets it together soon. 

2 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Each time Keuchel has one of these terrible outings (and he's had 2 of them so far), it makes me think of his "we're not the Cubs" tough-talk bullshit from ST. 

Saying it's only 2 games with terrible outings feels a bit generous to DK. I predict he will be in a different MLB uniform next season.

15 hours ago, texifornia said:

It's neat that we're piling runs during the Manaea start when we didn't really need them... I'll take it though!

What’s this “we” shit? This ain’t the fucking A’s thread. 

Get your Texas/California hybrid bandwagon bullshit outta here. 

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Saying it's only 2 games with terrible outings feels a bit generous to DK. I predict he will be in a different MLB uniform next season.

I'd say he's had 3 good starts, 1 OK start, and 2 terrible starts. But I wouldn't argue with you if you wanted to say 3 bad and 3 good. 

And yeah, he's not coming back in '19. Hopefully Whitley and/or Martes is ready to assume that spot in the rotation.