2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, slorch said:

The only thing funnier than this post is that my wife just asked me if I invented "Charlie Fucking Morton."

Wat to go Osos Blanco.  Way to go CFM!!!

I’ve been posting similar thoughts about Gattis for awhile, but tonight it finally had the desired effect. Guess I can’t stop now. 

I liked the throw behind him.

No "intent to maim or injure" but it damned sure got the point across.

Fuck the Rangers and their bullshit.  Control your fucking pitches.

Edited by slorch

he threw "at" directly behind Mazara and very low.  It was extremely deliberate.

a staredown ensued.  This was after the Rangers hit Springer last night and Correa in this game.

Control your shit, boys.  That was the point of the pitch.

Edited by slorch

17 minutes ago, slorch said:

he threw "at" directly behind Mazara and very low.  It was extremely deliberate.

a staredown ensued.  This was after the Rangers hit Springer last night and Correa in this game.

Control your shit, boys.  That was the point of the pitch.

What a bitch ass.

25 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If it’s any consolation, you would have dropped it.

No way, it was lazy and slow. It actually bounced I think on the ground at his feet. 

I went and talked to the guy in the seats before the game. He bought the seats yesterday at 12:30pm. I had called Stubhub at around 3:45pm. They had already sold my seats 3.5 hours before I called them. 

The entire time we were on the phone with them, they had already re-sold my tickets and did not tell me. They didn't notify me until they sent an email at 4:30pm. They still haven't refunded the money. 

I'm using Seat Geek from now on. Fuck Stubhub. 

Astros will wear @HoustonRockets gear on the flight to Anaheim as a “tip of the cap” & to support them in the Conference Finals. Expect to see jerseys, current & throwback. AJ Hinch is wearing tearaway warm-up pants that have been supplied by the Rockets. Stay tuned. #RunAsOne

• Like 2