2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

I think I heard Julia say that Luhnow indicated Altuve wouldn’t be activated until Tuesday in order to give him a day of rest. He needs a day of rest after playing 1 game in 3 weeks?

They want to see how the knee responds. This is a normal precaution. Geez.

24 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Why does David dennison only post when we lose and say dumb shit like “we might miss the playoffs” or this is the worst team in the division right now then the Astros get ahead and he goes radio silent? Lol. 

He will be back tomorrow at the first sign of adversity to let us all know about it too. 

He's David Dennison.

30 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Why does David dennison only post when we lose and say dumb shit like “we might miss the playoffs” or this is the worst team in the division right now then the Astros get ahead and he goes radio silent? Lol. 

He will be back tomorrow at the first sign of adversity to let us all know about it too. 

Or tonight.

I also like getting yelled at for sunshine pumping.

Goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway: That was a huge win.

Maldonado has been far stronger with the stick that I’d ever have guessed. Huge boost. Of course, he’s just not a high-average guy, but love the power and arm. Has to be a real help going forward. 

Let’s go into Seattle like we own the place.