2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

lineup construction in a potential alcs is going to be very interesting if they decide to go sale-price-rodriguez.  i guess it all depends on how they wanna use porcello.  throwing 3 lefties is gonna mean a lot of maldonado over mccann, and i guess more jake?  marwin/reddick/kemp will have to fight over the remaining spots.  kemp has obviously shown he can get knocks off a lefty.

if white is still going strong, not sure what that means for gattis.  shit, all these lefties almost makes jd davis relevant.

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

seriously, just shut down correa until the playoffs. in his current state, he's not doing us any good 

As long as there is no danger of him hurting himself again I say give him his at bats and let him work things out and let him get hot for the playoffs. 

20 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Two called strikes and Maldonado didn’t catch either one. Don’t care, has HR today. 

Yeah, but if the catcher can’t get it, imagine trying to hit it.

It’s not like CFM is chucking WPs up there...

Edited by slorch
Stupid ass auto correct

You know, I've been worried this season that the team didn't have the heart of last year's, but the past few series, including this one, have laid my fears to a somewhat embarrassing rest.

We may not win today. We might not win this series. Hell, there's an outside chance we don't even make the postseason. But I still love this team.