Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

I’m just so fucking tired of the same shit. The only consistency is the inconsistency. He’s an absolute garbage head coach that makes the poorest possible decisions. I don’t understand at all how he got this far. He’s a fraud and for fuck’s sake - I want to WIN. I don’t give a shit who Texas hires at this point. Fucking end this misery. 

4 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Alrighty, who do we look to hire next? 

How about the guy sitting in the studio on Fox who definitely wants to coach again when the right job comes along? He coaches circles around Tom. But too many think he is bad and scary and we are too good for him. *eye roll*

6 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

He really is a fraud as a head coach. There is no reason to see another year. We have to restart with a new QB next year we might as well have a new head coach to start a new offensive system. 

Plus we lose Cosmi and Kerstetter, it’s going to be fucking ugly. 

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

How about the guy sitting in the studio on Fox who definitely wants to coach again when the right job comes along? He coaches circles around Tom. But too many think he is bad and scary and we are too good for him. *eye roll*

Urb doesn't have Mack's class, Charlie's integrity or Tom's caring. He is not our standard. All he wants to do is win.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Urb doesn't have Mack's class, Charlie's integrity or Tom's caring. He is not our standard. All he wants to do is win.

Fuck Mack, Charlie is literally the worst coach in Texas history and Tom is a fucking fraud. Give me Urban. I want to fucking WIN. 

• Hook 'Em 3

He showed everyone what an immature, insecure douchebag he is in the Mizzou bowl game.  I can’t think of a single HC who would mock an opposing player like that, not even an asshole like Joey freshwater.  Certainly not any of the coaches at or near the top

I mean, we all loved that game and fuck Mizzou, but could you ever imagine Saban/Urban/Dabo/Ogre/Riley/Mullen/Day/Franklin/shit the list of better coaches is too long... ever doing that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Year 4, senior QB, another undisciplined, mediocre squad. He’ll win nothing of import but just enough to stick around. He ain’t the guy. Oh well.

and I say that while thinking we’ll find a way to win this game. But we aren’t anywhere close to elite.

Edited by DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I'd set fire to an orphanage to get Urban as our next coach. Better coaching, better recruiting, better coaching hires

This. I’m sick and fucking tired of getting trash for assistants. Pay good assistants to come here and fuck shit up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Herman will get a pass this year because of rona. Not saying he should, but he will. He will fuck up next year once we get back to normal and go 8-4.

As long as Urban doesn’t sign with another team this offseason, he should be the number 1 call. And he will listen.

The good news is after UF then fOSU, there’s only about 7-8 other jobs that aren’t an definite step down, and we are on that list.   

Riley to NFL, Saban retiring, or USC pulling their head out of their ass, the rest of them look pretty set for the next several years

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas