Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

35 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Herman will get a pass this year because of rona. Not saying he should, but he will. He will fuck up next year once we get back to normal and go 8-4.

As long as Urban doesn’t sign with another team this offseason, he should be the number 1 call. And he will listen.

Don’t think for one second Reggie and Leinhart aren’t in his ear about USC.

5 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Don’t think for one second Reggie and Leinhart aren’t in his ear about USC.

Yep.  He looks to be enjoying the Cali life with his gig on Fox.  One would think if/when he does return, he'd prefer to avoid the cold stuff as much as possible.  Absent a return to Florida, Texas and California offer the best climate and recruiting grounds.  But we're stuck with Mensa at a minimum through the 2021 season.  Might be too late by then.

No matter the result today, if Patterson and Herman switched positions, Texas would have won in a blowout.  I gave up on Herman a long time ago, and when someone isn't the guy, there is no point in waiting to fire him.  Some pussies said last year that it would be bad to fire another coach so soon.  Fuck off, pussies.

Edited by runthebone
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

He's not going to the NFL anytime soon imo unless OU fans run him out. 

I mean it’s easy to say that but I would imagine he thinks to himself “shit I cycle through qbs every other year,m. Imagine what I could do if I had ‘my’ franchise qb for 10 years like kingsbury has. I’m a better coach than kingsbury by a wide margin.”

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Another week of wow wtf was that. Every game every week for 4 years has been like this. Nail biter no matter who it’s against in the big 12 and the game week to week it’s a coin toss. 

we should be 1-2 now but got lucky af last week.

tom sucks and cdc has NO BALLS if we doesn’t fire his this year. We let his rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic even though most of us knew it wouldn’t matter.

Same shit different year. Herman sucks. Sam sucked almost as much today. Juwan Mitchell is fucking terrible and should never play another snap. Sterns can't cover dick. Keontay runs like a bitch and threw the game away. 

It's going to be hard to watch any of the rest of the season. I almost hope OU beats us by 50 so we can get this ass clown off the sidelines.

• Fuck You 3

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas