We beat USC, guaranteed

RadiologyHorn

3 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

This is the type of game that will serve as fuel for the rest of the season. This year will be special, this team will be special.

Special. Yes. Like short bus special. 

Look you can love your team and think they suck shit at the same time. I don’t want them to suck shit. I want them to be great. But calling it like it is doesn’t  make someone less of a fan. We are not special. Things are not looking up. There’s nothing to be optimistic about.  We have sucked for a very long time and we still suck until we prove we don’t suck anymore.  And the only way to prove that is winning a bunch of games. Until we win a bunch of games we fucking suck.   Hook em Horns and God Bless Texas.

• Like 2

Maybe it’s time for a little humility and focus upon getting people into positions to improve this horror show that has called itself Texas Football for the last 10 seasons.

The program arrogance has escalated at the same rate as our losses.Not a good look.

We are Dallas Cowboys of D1.

This is the type of game that will serve as fuel for the rest of the season. This year will be special, this team will be special.

Im drawing a line in the sand...who believes in this team and Tom Herman? State your side now, do you stand with Texas and this team? I don’t want your bandwagon ass on our side when we get this ship turned around. It’s easy to be a fan when everything is going well. A true fan is there in the darkest of times.

I believe in this team and I’m behind them 100%.

Lulz

Im drawing a line in the sand...who believes in this team and Tom Herman? State your side now, do you stand with Texas and this team? I don’t want your bandwagon ass on our side when we get this ship turned around. It’s easy to be a fan when everything is going well. A true fan is there in the darkest of times.

Double my money back?

Tom, go watch the game film and stop posting online.

4 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Example #2 I think you’re an Aggy sock

4 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

I am not sure how many special teams out there lose to Maryland two years in a row and give up a shit ton of points doing it.

We might beat them. Who knows? After sucking shit last year in game 1 the defense was solid the rest of the year. So maybe, but I am not betting any money on it.
Same, no money but we have just as good a chance at beating the condoms we had last year, maybe a bit more since we're at home and their golden boy is in the NFL now..

8 hours ago, Roofle said:

I keep coming back to this thread because it is just such a fucking bad take. What the fuck was OP watching today?

Doodle if you are so confident we lose to USC let’s make a bet.

Texas wins, you get perma-banned. USC wins,I get perms-banned.

Something tells me you won’t agree to this.

• Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I have no idea on the ability of Tulsa's team this year, but I guarantee we make them look like conference champions. We might win, but we'll be stepping on our dicks throughout the game. Fuck, I hate college football when Texas can't field a competent team.

We will beat Tulsa by 4 TDs.  We should have scheduled them as the opener. We can beat Maryland if we play them in game 2 or 3, but in game 1, we need to play as shitty a team as possible. We seem more out of sorts in game 1 than any other team in both years of Herman. That only reflects poorly on his offseason prep. 

Woke up and saw this bullshit.OP got me...2ec7dbf5b00e655972c3089a5237691d.gif

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

USC's true freshmen QB threw for almost 300 yds in debut. I think a UT QBs arm would fall off if they threw for that many. I truly hope Texas beats SC but I can just as easily see this being that kid's coming out party.

they played UNLV .

btw, UNLV gained 308 rushing yards on USC and scored 21.  USC might be soft on D. Let's see the Stanford game to verify. 

Just now, NowThis said:

they played UNLV .

btw, UNLV gained 308 rushing yards on USC and scored 21.  USC might be soft on D. Let's see the Stanford game to verify. 

I know they did, but let's see if Texas throws for 300 on Tulsa. And As Texas showed yesterday it is soft on D as well.

23 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

If you’re looking for guarantees, guaranteeing that nothing is guaranteed with this outfit this year is your best bet at having an iron clad guarantee.

I stand with the Univeristy of Texas. Not Tom Herman. If he proves he can make the tough choices and fire all of the dead weight on his coaching staff and turn this around, great. If not, next man up. 

My allegiance is not to any one man. The institution is what I support. Radiologyhorn go can gargle on some balls because he is completely clueless as to what he should be supporting. 

On 9/1/2018 at 5:54 PM, RadiologyHorn said:

How many bong hits did you take before posting this? Over 100?

tenor.gif

Just now, NowThis said:

watch the Stanford game to see if USC is soft. I don't think they are nearly as good as last year, too many NFL losses. 

they lost 10 guys to the NFL 

They're still a better team than Maryland for fuck's sake and they don't have an interim coach running the show with a black cloud looming over their program.

9 hours ago, NowThis said:

watch the Stanford game to see if USC is soft. I don't think they are nearly as good as last year, too many NFL losses. 

they lost 10 guys to the NFL 

Agreed, the game could a bit slower on offense for the Trojans, as seen by the clunky start against UNLV on last Saturday...

If anyone wants to take me up on the perma-ban bet feel free to put your nuts on the table. 

Why are you so fucking obsessed with this? You’ll just come back under a sock anyway. Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid bet. We all think you’re a fucking moron.
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1