do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

But...that's kinda my jam.  He is seriously one of the most underrated comedic actors of all time.  There should be a "Kapelos Kloset" in every high school in this country! 

(really though, the connection was that both dialogues take place in shitty bars...that was my first inclination) 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

You know... probably the first 20 times I watched that clip or saw that gif, I thought the cigarette went inside the mug. Always thought it was Michael Richards genius... even so.. it still is. 

Well that wouldn’t make any god damned sense. Obviously, you’re not a smoker. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well that wouldn’t make any god damned sense. Obviously, you’re not a smoker. 

I smoked for 15 years. I thought he pulled the ol chug a beer while keeping the cig above the water line trick. If you don't know what I'm talking about, well then obviously you're not a smoker or comedian or patron of either in the last 20 years. 

7 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I smoked for 15 years. I thought he pulled the ol chug a beer while keeping the cig above the water line trick. If you don't know what I'm talking about, well then obviously you're not a smoker or comedian or patron of either in the last 20 years. 

I smoked for 20.  Good god.  And no, never tried that.